More traditional... but do you like it?

Ginevra [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

Thoughts on this name? What names work with it from my UC? NNs?

Thanks x

I think it’s a pretty name! Nickname ideas could be [name_f]Ginny[/name_f], [name_u]Nev[/name_u], or [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]. Also [name_u]Coco[/name_u] and [name_f]Lettie[/name_f], if you like nicknames from the middle name.

I think [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] would make a lovely sister to [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f], or [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] in particular, but it would work with any name from your UC!

1 Like

Ooh, I really like it :heart_eyes:

Ginevra is stunning. It feels strong and intriguing and feisty. [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is smart and sophisticated and flows well.

I especially like it with [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]. [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] would be my preferred nickname.

2 Likes

Love it so much!

Ginny
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_u]Ever[/name_u]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenny[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]

I like it with [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], & [name_f]Amaia[/name_f]

1 Like

Ginevra [name_f]Colette[/name_f] feels spunky elegant and has this gorgeous sparkly quality. [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] has the endearing meaning [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] its sweet. I think [name_f]Colette[/name_f] sounds so classy with [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] lovely combination. I agree with @katinka the name works brilliantly [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f] & [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f].

1 Like

I really like the whimsical feel it has. I can see [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] as a sister to [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] or [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]. [name_f]Gia[/name_f] or [name_f]Gina[/name_f] as nickname options?

1 Like

Ginevra [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is stunningly beautiful!

1 Like

I love Ginerva and [name_f]Collette[/name_f] adds unexpected flair

1 Like

The flow sounds amazing!!!

1 Like

Ginevra [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is lovely!

1 Like

I do not like it, sorry :frowning:

1 Like