[name_f]Morning[/name_f] Dew
Statice
Casimir/Casimira
Gedeminas
Arturas
[name_f]Morta[/name_f]
[name_m]Cosmas[/name_m]

2 Likes

Songbird and Birdsong are very pretty! These sound straight out of a storybook. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i would use Meadowlark, Casimir, and Cosmas!

1 Like

I’d consider [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u], Songbird and Casimir/a - maybe not irl, but just for fun combos

1 Like

Casimir/a definitely, and I would also use [name_m]Cosmas[/name_m] and [name_f]Morta[/name_f]! Those are the only ones I would actually use, I think out of the rest of the list Arturas, [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u] and Songbird sound nice (one of my favs [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] means songbird)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be brave enough to use any of them, but I think the following are usable, especially as middles: Songbird, [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u], [name_f]Morning[/name_f] (alone, but not [name_f]Morning[/name_f] Dew), [name_m]Casimir[/name_m], Arturas, [name_f]Morta[/name_f], [name_m]Cosmas[/name_m]

I would absolutely use Songbird as a middle!

1 Like

I would use [name_m]Casimir[/name_m], Casimira, Arturas and [name_m]Cosmas[/name_m].

I’d use Songbird, [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u], [name_m]Casimir[/name_m], and [name_m]Cosmas[/name_m].

[name_m]Ganymede[/name_m], Aturas, and [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u].

They’re not for everyone, but I definitely would - and have! [name_f]My[/name_f] kids’ second middle names are in this category, and I absolutely love it everytime I say their name (we use first and middle names fairly often in my house).

Birdsong and Songbird would 100% be on my list for a middle for my fourth baby, but my last name is a type of bird so unfortunately they have to stay off the list. They have such lovely imagery though, I adore those names!

I like a lot of these :slight_smile: