More votes, pls! 🐻

I’m having fun picking our third baby’s name and feeling pretty pumped about our options!!

I should mention, our first two are 14 months apart and baby 3 will be 12 months apart from the second :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::see_no_evil:

I still really like Arlo, for a more modern twist on Marlow/Harlow, but my husband isn’t loving it.

My two daughters are named Leni and Ru. I’ve previously had a majority rules for Noa- which me and my husband both love- but throwing in two new names for some feedback.

Which is your fav name for baby sister?

Leni, Ru and Noa
Leni, Ru and Olly
Leni, Ru and Coen
Leni, Ru and Coco

:bear::bear::bear:

2 Likes

i love leni, rue, and noa!! i think they go together really well and they’re all so adorable!

4 Likes

I absolutely adore [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] for a girl, and I think it’s perfect for your family. :heart: However, of your current choices, [name_u]Olly[/name_u] is really speaking to me. It’s spunky, lovely, and matches [name_f]Leni[/name_f] and Ru’s spark exactly. [name_u]Noa[/name_u] isn’t my favorite as I adore it for a boy, but it is very sweet. [name_m]Coen[/name_m] I think is too “Cohen” which, is a very controversial and largely unadvisable choice. [name_u]Coco[/name_u] is cute, though! What about [name_f]Covey[/name_f], [name_u]Coley[/name_u], or Cova?

1 Like

Sorry, I should have disclaimed, my husband and I are Jewish. We have a very recognizable Jewish last name and raise our children Jewish, as we both were.

I understand some controversy around using [name_u]Cohen[/name_u] if you are not Jewish and how some can take offence to that, however the name feels quite fitting for us in this way. Appreciate you gently mentioning that consideration though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I still love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]!

[name_u]Coco[/name_u] is cute too, though don’t love any of the first names you suggested that could give [name_u]Coco[/name_u] as a nickname.

[name_u]Olly[/name_u] is really sweet! [name_f]My[/name_f] only dislike would be people assuming her name was [name_f]Olive[/name_f] or [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and that [name_u]Olly[/name_u] was just the nickname, but that can always be clarified

1 Like

[name_u]Noa[/name_u] is still my favourite :slight_smile:

I think I’d slightly prefer [name_f]Olli[/name_f] or [name_u]Oli[/name_u] to [name_u]Olly[/name_u] for some reason :person_shrugging: :

and I do like [name_u]Coco[/name_u], just not [name_m]Coen[/name_m]. It doesn’t quite have the sparkle of your other choices and daughters’ names to me.

1 Like

Gotcha! It had a beautiful sound and I appreciate you clarifying its usability for your family. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Noa[/name_u] gets my vote again! I really think it sounds amazing in your sibset. [name_u]Noa[/name_u] is also my favorite name from your list, even if I didn’t take your oldest children’s names in consideration. I believe it ages well. Short and sweet but elegant at the same time.
Surprisingly, [name_u]Coco[/name_u] is catching my eye! It’s adorable, but I wonder if it is a good name for an adult.

1 Like

[name_u]Coco[/name_u] is adorable

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Noa[/name_u] and [name_u]Coco[/name_u] with your set! I especially like that each girl would have different primary vowel sounds and endings but are still cohesive.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is [name_u]Noa[/name_u]!

She’s gorgeous such a lovely name that is rich in history for Jewish people and is the number 1 girls name in [name_u]Israel[/name_u]. She ties nicely with the girls feeling very fashion forward. I think she’s fab.

1 Like

COCO! I love it! A thousand votes for [name_u]Coco[/name_u]!

1 Like

:joy::joy: loved this energy!!

1 Like

[name_u]Noa[/name_u] is my favourite, followed by [name_u]Coco[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Leni[/name_f], Ru and [name_u]Olly[/name_u] gets my vote. I also think [name_u]Ozzie[/name_u] might be a good option since it doesn’t have as many names that people would automatically assume it was a nickname for.

1 Like

[name_u]Noa[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Leni[/name_f], Ru, and [name_u]Coco[/name_u]! So cute. I am also a big fan of [name_f]Leni[/name_f], Ru, and [name_u]Noa[/name_u]. Either one is beautiful! The others don’t do much for me, sorry, but I do love [name_u]Noa[/name_u] and [name_u]Coco[/name_u]! I think my slight preference is [name_u]Coco[/name_u], but [name_u]Noa[/name_u] is beautiful too.

1 Like

[name_f]Leni[/name_f], Ru and [name_u]Coco[/name_u], love this trio. [name_u]Coco[/name_u] is spunky and fun, I love it!

1 Like

I’d go with [name_u]Noa[/name_u], it’s such a cute name and flows well with the rest!

1 Like

[name_u]Coco[/name_u] and [name_u]Olly[/name_u] are absolutely my faves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like