Morgan vs Rowan vs Oscar and Eve ??

Name for number 2! We already have a son named [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name] (pn woh-ren) and our surname is [name]Matthews[/name].

Am pretty much set on [name]Eve[/name] if baby is a girl - It just feels right! Need middle name ideas/advice. So far we have this list:
[name]Eve[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Eve[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Eve[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Eve[/name] [name]Althea[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
Would love to hear your thoughts on these and some more suggestions if you have any.

Cannot decide between [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Morgan[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] for a boy… [name]Love[/name] all 3 equally… So which do you like best with [name]Sidney[/name]? Would love some middle name suggestions for [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Matthews[/name], [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name].

Thankyou!

[name]Rachel[/name]

[name]Eve[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] looks and sounds the best. You can pronounce [name]Georgiana[/name] two ways: jor-gee-ana or jor-jayna ([name]England[/name]). It’s a matter of preference. Which do you like? [name]Eve[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] is my second choice. From your boys list, [name]Oscar[/name] is my definite fav with [name]Sidney[/name] followed by [name]Rowan[/name]. Best wishes!

Thanks mischa. I like both pronunciations of [name]Georgiana[/name] equally so wasn’t going to worry about which one people chose to say… Which do you prefer?

Thanks, [name]Rachel[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] - I’m glad you liked [name]Eve[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]. I think it’s my favorite combination on your list. I pronounce [name]Georgiana[/name] as “[name]Georg[/name]-ee-anna.” It is a toss-up for me between [name]Lavinia[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name]. With [name]Althea[/name] and [name]Matthews[/name], the repeated /th/ sound is prominent and may dilute attention to the other sounds in the overall name. It might just be me.

For boy names, I prefer [name]Oscar[/name] due to the common use of [name]Morgan[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] for girls. It will be less confusing when others just see or hear his name. [name]How[/name] about…

[name]Oscar[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Geoffrey[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]

I’m an Anglophile but in this case I have to go with the pronunication of jor-gee-anna. It would probably be the way most people pronounce it and it sounds less pretentious for some reason.

Thankyou everwaiteing! I do like [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] very much! (and thankyou for the [name]Georgiana[/name] suggestion!). I’m not too worried about the unisex nature of the names as we already have a [name]Sidney[/name] anyway!

[name]Rachel[/name]

For [name]Sidney[/name]'s sister, I like [name]Eve[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]. I love that your son’s name is [name]Sidney[/name], by the way! I really like [name]Oscar[/name] with [name]Sidney[/name].

I personally like [name]Eve[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] because I would love to see [name]Lucinda[/name] on a little girl!
I adore the name [name]Oscar[/name] and think that it would feel really nice with [name]Sidney[/name]. With [name]Rowan[/name] I would worry about it being similar to [name]Warren[/name] (almost like the letters have been switched around). [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] sounds nice to my ears, but you might have a more personal middle name.