Morgan - wdyt?

[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]. [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name].

1. What do you think?
  2. Does it fit with brother [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name] ([name]Sid[/name])?
  3. Would you use a nickname? If so what would you use?
  4. [name]Do[/name] you think MAM initials will be a problem?

Thanks, [name]Rachel[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] that name, and I think it matches perfectly with your other son’s name! Go for it :slight_smile:

I’ve always like [name]Morgan[/name] for a boy.
It fits perfectly with [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name].
I wouldn’t use a nickname for [name]Morgan[/name]. It doesn’t need one. [name]Moore[/name], [name]Moe[/name], Morgy, I like [name]Morgan[/name] the best.
I don’t think MAM will be an issue.

Good luck!

I agree with the previous poster, and I love the alliteration of [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] :slight_smile:

I adore the name [name]Morgan[/name]! It has always been all boy to me. I am a fan of alliterative names in most cases, and [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] and very charming. I don’t think MAM is an issue either–I say go for it!

1. [name]Love[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] for a little boy! It’s great and underused. I love [name]Alexander[/name] in the middle.
  2. Yes! It’s perfect.
  3. I think it’s nice on it’s own, but you could use [name]Mo[/name] affectionately. I think [name]Sid[/name] and [name]Mo[/name] sound like two sweet old men but also would make adorable brothers.
  4. No, I think it’s okay. And if you monogram in the traditional way (if you’re into that) it would look like mMa. I think [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] sounds great. Actually, there was a character on the TV show called Boy Meets World named [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] (except this [name]Morgan[/name] was a girl). Anyway, it’s a great combo.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I love the name [name]Morgan[/name]!

[name]Morgan[/name] is so great. I have it on my own list.
It goes wonderfully with [name]Sidney[/name].
[name]Moore[/name] is the only nickname I’d consider.
[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] sounds just fine. MAM isn’t bad at all. As a PP said, [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] was a girl on Boy Meets World but that show was over awhile ago.