Most Beautiful Girls Name

So, I’m interested as to what people consider the most beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. I’d like you to imagine you’ve been asked to name a baby (yours, your friends, sisters, cousins, anybody) you meet the baby for the first time and it’s a little girl, and she is the most gorgeous little girl you’ve ever seen and you know (you just do, okay :D) that she will grow up to be a really gorgeous toddler, little girl, teenager and eventually woman. I won’t name any specific feautures, she is YOUR idea of what is really beautiful. What do you name her??

i would name her either:
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Scarlette[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]

[name]Callista[/name] nn [name]Callie[/name].

[name]Delia[/name] maybe

[name]Clara[/name] but [name]Giselle[/name], [name]Elena[/name], & [name]Amelia[/name] would also be heavy contenders :slight_smile:

[name]Calypso[/name] or [name]Ines[/name]. maybe [name]Midori[/name] or [name]Asha[/name]?
something exotic and evocative!

[name]Celia[/name] nn CC when she is little

[name]Maribel[/name] (Mean Beautiful), [name]Esme[/name], [name]Aria[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Cosette[/name], [name]Dahlia[/name] or [name]Scarlett[/name] :slight_smile:

My favorite three girls names are:

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Cressida[/name]

Reviving this thread because I’d love to hear more people’s choices!

I’d choose [name_f]Maristela[/name_f].

I wouldn’t use it for my own daughter necessarily, but if I knew this hypothetical girl would be super-duper exquisitely beautiful, I’d name her [name_f]Maristela[/name_f].

Kennedy or [name_f]Makenna[/name_f]

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] :slight_smile: