2 Likes

Penelope
Alice(?)
Aurora

Kai
Caspian
Atticus

1 Like

Youā€™ve hit so many of them perfectly! [name_f]My[/name_f] immediate thoughts were [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. Iā€™ll also add [name_u]Fox[/name_u], [name_f]Plum[/name_f], [name_u]Miles[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]. Sorry for any repeats. I remember these ones being suggested somewhat frequently and they always remind me of NB!

3 Likes

Some names that havenā€™t been added yet ā€¦

[name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] (i remember this one being quite popular awhile back)

[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]

2 Likes

Iā€™ve actually been compiling a list to this effect. I noticed that there was a third less talked about popularity list in addition to the national lists and the ā€œpopular on nameberryā€ list, Iā€™ve been calling it the ā€œunpopular favesā€ list. These are names that I see in the forums every day but that arenā€™t in the top 20 most popular on nameberry.
Anastasia
Achilles
Flora
Willa
Augustus
Cassian
Sascha
Juniper
Madeline
Briar
Primrose
Wildrose
Casimira
Artemisia
Bea
Theodosia
Peregrine
Koa
Jupiter
Rosalind

2 Likes

Oh and definitely [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] !!

1 Like

I think the [name_f]Berrie[/name_f] style can better be seen in combos rather than single names, and then itā€™s usually one of the above names paired with a word (name) or mythology/Shakespeare/ancient middle name.
Names such as
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u]
[name_u]Eli[/name_u] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
[name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Hera[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Heracles[/name_m]
etc.
are very typical NB names to me.

9 Likes

Is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] mentioned yet???

2 Likes

Not sure :slight_smile:

[name_u]Cass[/name_u] names !!

2 Likes

Added three boy names (Linus, Laurence and Arthur) and added Florence for a girl! Feel free to remove them though!

2 Likes

When I first joined the forums a million years ago [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] was like the name. So funny because I rarely see it anymore! I think [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] are all having a moment right now.

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] on a boy and Beatrice/Beatrix are maybe the most quintessential [name_u]Berry[/name_u] names to me over the last decade.

2 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] remembered: [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]!

2 Likes

wow this list is out of control-