Most Likely to

Ok so this is the normal game but many don’t know about the others. So based on UC’s, there’ll be questions like “Who’s most likely to use a GP in the future or something like that.”

So that’s the first question. Who’s most likely to use a GP in the future for their kid?

1 Like

@jonquils!! Not saying her names are bad i LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND THEY ARE ONE OF MY BIGGEST INSPIRATION just seems like she is not afraid to go for it :wink:

love ya [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]!

2 Likes

That is so true!!!

3 Likes

Who’s most likely to create a theme for their kids’ names? (Like all nature names, alliterative names, etc.)

I’d probably say @jonquils again with religious names. And another person likely to use a GP for their kid is @rosepip! (I really love several of your combos, both of you. I’m not brave enough to use them but I would be delighted to meet a kid with those names!)

3 Likes

me :joy:

but maybe @nattybatty? or @greengirl11

2 Likes

Haha! Well I wouldn’t create a theme on purpose, but sadly so many of my favorite names all start with the same letter: [name_u]Saige[/name_u]/Simon/Sophie/Molly/Maya…so it may just end up happening :smiley:

2 Likes

Who is most likely to update their user card most often?

1 Like

@aventurine!

1 Like

Who’s the most likely to use more than two middles? (Or just a ton of middle names :grin:)

3 Likes

I feel like we all update our user cards an embarrassing amount :joy::shushing_face:

5 Likes

Honestly accurate. I made a poll for [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] vs [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], and not fifteen minutes later decided the correct option was [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

3 Likes

@withinreason!

([name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Anastacia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] remains the most beautiful name I have ever seen.)

4 Likes

Ooh I love this idea!

Who is most likely to use obscure literary names?

2 Likes

Hmm, perhaps @Greyblue, with her love for Villete?

4 Likes

I totally agree!

1 Like

who is most likely to name their kids all fantasy names?

2 Likes

@sasha_flynn, no second thought

3 Likes

@rosepip!

3 Likes

Most likely to have a ton of pets to use up their favorite names once they’re done having babies?

1 Like