Most Mismatched Sibset You've Met

Oh yeah, I totally see what you mean with Gabrijela being the more “modern” of the two, but [name_f]Marija[/name_f] is such a classic that will never stop being used. I know 80 year old women named [name_f]Marija[/name_f] as well as six year old girls, so to me it is quite a normal and expected sibset. And as I said, I think their origins tie them together very well. Funny how different perceptions can be!

ETA: may I ask where you’re from?

[name_f]My[/name_f] parents are from Yugoslavia, but I grew up in [name_u]Germany[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] family still mainly lives in Bosnia and Croatia. I can see you’re from Croatia, too :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] and [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]. They have different dads, but still

1 Like

Morgans a girl

[name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_u]John[/name_u], [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] & [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_u]Kimberly[/name_u] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] read an article with sisters Jo@nna and CeIeste. Very odd combo.

Oof tough one. This goes in order from oldest to youngest. The oldest is 15 with the youngest being 3. They all have different dads which isn’t a problem. [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] (girl) [name_m]Micheal[/name_m] (boy) [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] (girl) and [name_f]Polly[/name_f] (girl). [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] is named after her dads heritage. [name_m]Micheal[/name_m] is named after his grandfather. [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] was named after what is on trend. And [name_f]Polly[/name_f] well I don’t know were that came from.

Met siblings N0lan & S0neya recently, found them pretty mismatched

N3va3h and A!3xandra