Most Mismatched Sibset You've Met

[name_f]My[/name_f] parents are from Yugoslavia, but I grew up in [name_u]Germany[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] family still mainly lives in Bosnia and Croatia. I can see you’re from Croatia, too :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] and [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]. They have different dads, but still

2 Likes

Morgans a girl

[name_f]Emerald[/name_f], [name_u]John[/name_u], [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] & [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_u]Kimberly[/name_u] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] read an article with sisters Jo@nna and CeIeste. Very odd combo.

2 Likes

Oof tough one. This goes in order from oldest to youngest. The oldest is 15 with the youngest being 3. They all have different dads which isn’t a problem. [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] (girl) [name_m]Micheal[/name_m] (boy) [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] (girl) and [name_f]Polly[/name_f] (girl). [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f] is named after her dads heritage. [name_m]Micheal[/name_m] is named after his grandfather. [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] was named after what is on trend. And [name_f]Polly[/name_f] well I don’t know were that came from.

Met siblings N0lan & S0neya recently, found them pretty mismatched

2 Likes

@lexander, @ndrew & K@i

1 Like

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]Tao[/name_u] & [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. All boys.

1 Like

I was just thinking about this today!

The was a family we hung out with all the time when I was in middle school, all girls, and their names were [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], [name_u]Misha[/name_u], [name_f]Monica[/name_f] and [name_f]Shayna[/name_f]. Not too out there, but definitely not matchy-matchy.

[name_f]My[/name_f] siblings are [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but my name is [name_f]Kellie[/name_f] :woman_shrugging:

Last one: I know 3 sisters named [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_u]Wynn[/name_u].

In general, I think parents tend to get braver with names as they go.

1 Like

Elizabeth, Selene, Felix and Aurora

1 Like

[name_u]Drew[/name_u] and [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]. Sisters.

5 Likes

I met a family with brothers Hadrian and Seth the other day (along with many other siblings whose names I won’t mention for privacy reasons :sparkles:) and I thought their sibset was quite eclectic!

that’s actually kinda cute :flushed: elizabeth and aurora? how lovely :heart:

2 Likes

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] & [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. i suppose they’re both very trendy names (they’re both under 5), but they don’t go together at all.

Is [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] a boy or a girl? If a boy I don’t think it’s as mismatched as if [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] were sisters.

he’s a boy, but i agree it’d be a lot more mismatched if he were a girl.

This isn’t a sibset I’ve “met” in real life, but I’m currently watching a show with twin girls named [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Allison[/name_u], and it just seemed very mismatched to me.

3 Likes

[name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_u]Liam[/name_u], and [name_f]Tamara[/name_f]. I cannot get over it.

I also met an [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] once with sisters [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. To me, Rowan’s modern feel is just so out of place with her sisters’ more classic names.

[name_u]Callum[/name_u] & [name_m]Vladimir[/name_m] (??)

3 Likes