Most Unexpected Nicknames

Hey all!

I was just on a thread looking at nicknames when I came across the super cool idea of calling a girl with the initals MA ([name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]) [name_f]Emma[/name_f] as a nickname. It got me thinking about cool, unexpected but still related nicknames for girls. It’s not often you see girls go by TJ or RJ, usually they only use initals if they’re the same letter, ie. JJ from Criminal Minds or Cici or something like that. As a person whose most common nickname was a single letter (which spawned the catchphrase 'I’m not Mr. T I need more than one letter) and my actual name turned into an insult after years of sneering by playground bullies I’ve finally found a nickname that I’m mostly happy with.

Anyway, I was wondering what other unexpected nicknames people had heard/seen/used so that maybe I can use some of the unnicknameable (totally a word) names that I love but have been putting off using because I like nicknames too much.

P.S. Link to the post I’m referring to.

I’m a big fan of nicknames especially for girl names. Some of my favorites are [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] “AJ”, [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] “[name_u]Andy[/name_u]”, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] “[name_f]Ro[/name_f]” or “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]”, [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]”, [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] “[name_m]Pip[/name_m]”, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] “[name_f]Bet[/name_f]”, [name_f]Norah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]”, [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] “[name_u]Scout[/name_u]”, [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] “[name_u]Dannie[/name_u]” (if you rearrange [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] it spells [name_u]Dannie[/name_u]!), and I once met and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] who went by [name_f]Zibby[/name_f]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps!

I’m a big fan of crazy nicknames, [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] nn [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is great. Some of mine are:

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] “[name_u]Cai[/name_u]”
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]”
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “Ender”
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] “[name_u]Niall[/name_u]”
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] “[name_m]Jack[/name_m]”

Nefertari “[name_f]Nara[/name_f]”, “[name_f]Tara[/name_f]”, “[name_u]Ari[/name_u]”
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] “[name_f]Lene[/name_f]” ([name_f]Lainey[/name_f])
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] “[name_f]Asti[/name_f]” “Stori”
[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]/[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] “[name_f]Sia[/name_f]”
[name_f]Catalina[/name_f] “[name_u]Tali[/name_u]”
Isobeau/[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] “[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]”
[name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] “[name_u]Riley[/name_u]”
[name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] “[name_f]Lois[/name_f]”
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] “[name_u]Wren[/name_u]”
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]” “Lady”
Luljeta “[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]”
[name_f]Aishwarya[/name_f]/[name_u]January[/name_u] “[name_u]Arya[/name_u]”

There are probably more but this is all I can think of atm

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] “[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] / [name_u]Romy[/name_u]” / “[name_u]Ari[/name_u]”
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] “[name_u]Nico[/name_u] / [name_m]Mino[/name_m]”
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] “[name_u]Ren[/name_u]” or “[name_u]Lennie[/name_u]”
[name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] “[name_m]Fin[/name_m]” or “[name_u]Seren[/name_u]”
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] “[name_u]Hero[/name_u]”
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] names “Lillers”
[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] “[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]”
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] “[name_u]Story[/name_u]” or “[name_f]Star[/name_f]”
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] “[name_f]Mila[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Lily[/name_f]”
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] “[name_f]Della[/name_f]”
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] “[name_u]Corey[/name_u]” or “[name_f]Della[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Coral[/name_f]”
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] “[name_u]Lex[/name_u]” or “[name_m]Axel[/name_m]” or “[name_m]Alec[/name_m]”

I am such a huge nickname person!! A few more are:

Aurora “Rory”
Juliet “Jet”
Victoria/Vittoria “Tora”
Alexandra “Xannie”/ “Xandra”
Angelica “Jelly” (lol)
Olivia “Livy”/ “Olli”
Emily “Mimi”
Caterina “Trina”

My cousins on my mum’s side all have unusual nicknames as well:
Francesca “Checka”
Atticus “Tiki”
Allegra “Legs”

This is a guy’s name but your MA/[name_f]Emma[/name_f] thing reminded me of it. Someone at my school’s initials are ATM, so he goes by [name_m]Cash[/name_m]. His name itself is pretty boring but he found something unique out of it. You could try to find something similar. I love nicknames as well: good luck!