Most unique name you've heard lately!!!

Please post the most original little girl name you have come across!!

Have fun!

1 Like

Eisleigh or [name]Vada[/name], who were sisters

Family I have in [name]England[/name], recently moved to another part of the country, and a girl in my 8-year old second cousin’s new class is called Tuppence.

Can’t say I like it at all.

Tuppence! Seriously! Geez, if you’re going to put a price on your kid’s head, at least make it a large amount. In the US a few years ago a boy was born named Millionz A’Dollaz.

LOL!

The worst thing about the name is, that according to my great-aunt, ‘tuppence’ is also an old English slang term for a particular part of a woman’s anatomy. Ahem

Met a girl named Atlantia, I think that is a pretty cool and unique name.

Most unique girls name would probably be [name]Ophelia[/name]. I know the [name]Hamlet[/name] reference, but had never met an [name]Ophelia[/name] before. My other friend has a little [name]Nayana[/name], which I love but had never heard.

Also, Tuppence??? Am I the only one reminded of a song from [name]Mary[/name] Poppins?

Tuppence is just horrible.
Most unique name I’ve heard is Alanace (I guess that’s how you spell it). And just the other day I met a young woman who said her two-year-old daughter’s name was [name]Marlee[/name] Perfect. She said they got the middle name Perfect because the whole time while she was pregnant with her, her husband kept saying, as he kissed her big belly, “Our little [name]Marlee[/name] is going to be perfect.” I thought it was so sweet and such a cute name!

I went to school with girls named JewRhea’ [name]Diamond[/name] [name]Alexis[/name], Shamonteairea [name]Nakeita[/name], and Konswanika Zakonia [name]Joyce[/name]. I wish I was kidding.

Those make my brain hurt just looking at them, let alone trying to pronounce them!

Jew-ree-ah

Sha-mont-ee-air-a

[name]Con[/name]-swan-ee-ka (she just went by Swan, poor thing)

I think?

There’s a ton of gems like those in my senior yearbook, but those are the ones that I love to hate the most.

I have classmates named [name]Vionnet[/name], [name]Galilea[/name], [name]Brianda[/name] ([name]Bri[/name]- names are rampant where I live), and [name]Kenya[/name].

Lerke, which I find absolutely adorable.

A friend recently had a baby named [name]Abram[/name], which is unique in a very good way. I also know an [name]Amena[/name], [name]Cinnamon[/name] (girl), [name]Marta[/name], Paetra, McCade & McCullen (twins), and Jairus.

I met a baby girl named [name]Navy[/name], which I thought was adorable!