Multiple questions

Yay! We have narrowed it down to three girls names!

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] nn [name_u]Frannie[/name_u]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] nn [name_f]Aggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

1. Are there any nicknames that can be derived from [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]? ([name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering, because we like nick names)

2. What is a good middle for [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]?
    We like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for the other two -but our last name begins with a “P” and her monogram would be APE. So need a different option for [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]

Thanks Berries!

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] could be nicknamed [name_f]Zella[/name_f] maybe?

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] maybe? Or [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_u]Elm[/name_u], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]/[name_f]Fey[/name_f]/[name_f]Fae[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]?

Of all three options [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] is my favourite first name, [name_f]Zella[/name_f] my favourite nickname and I’m not into all the s/z sounds of any of the combos with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] in the middle.

I like [name_f]Zella[/name_f] has a nickname for [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], as well as [name_f]Zelie[/name_f] or Zellie.

I absolutely love the name of [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] [name_u]Connelly[/name_u] and [name_m]Paul[/name_m] Bettany’s daughter, [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]. It is whimsical enough that it lends a little of its shine to [name_f]Agnes[/name_f].

Other suggestions:

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] Ottora
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Hester[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Cordula[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Prunella[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]

So [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] could be [name_f]Zella[/name_f], Zellie

Would [name_f]Hazie[/name_f] work?

1. I agree that [name_m]Zell[/name_m]/Zellie/[name_f]Zella[/name_f] are great options for a nickname, [name_f]Hazie[/name_f]/Hazy could work but I prefer [name_m]Zell[/name_m]

2. Hmmm…how about:
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
    [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]

I really love [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]!!

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] is my favorite. Nicknaming [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] feels very forced to me, so I’m not much help there.

My niece is [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and we call her [name_f]Hazie[/name_f], [name_f]Hazie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] or [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I love her name! I also think [name_f]Zella[/name_f] is an adorable nickname!