Must watch movies

A few of these are on my need to watch list. The only one I’ve actually seen is a league of their own but I did like it.

1 Like

I love the green mile and sleepy hollow. I’ll watch almost anything with [name_m]Johnny[/name_m] Depp in it. I actually went to sleepy hollow NY this year but almost everything was closed due to COVID.

1 Like

I [name_u]Love[/name_u] your list!!!

I would add Memento, Interstellar, Back to the [name_u]Future[/name_u], Alita: Battle [name_u]Angel[/name_u], Terminator, Airplane, Up, Big [name_u]Hero[/name_u] 6, White Chicks, Escape to Witch [name_m]Mountain[/name_m], [name_f]Honey[/name_f] I Shrunk the Kids, The Martian, [name_f]Wonder[/name_f] Woman, Eight Below, Ghostbusters, American Psycho, Kungfu Panda, Year One, X-men series, [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m], [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], It’s a Wonderful Life, Big, and Catch Me if You [name_m]Can[/name_m] to your list.

I also like The Parent Trap and Freaky [name_m]Friday[/name_m] but I don’t think they had mutch cultural impact.
Sorry for any repeats

Edit: also Meet the Robinsons, Eye in the Sky, Zootopia, Enchanted, Alien, Home Alone, The Omen, Demolition Man

1 Like

I love Freaky [name_m]Friday[/name_m]! And a bunch of the others

Oh and Planet of the Apes, The Godfather series, [name_u]Mission[/name_u] Impossible, and Die Hard! How could I forget these?!

I also like District 9, and 9 (the animated stitchpunk movie)

On my to watch list, I have Idiocracy, Ferngully, and Mother!

Adding for posterity

21 jump street
Autopsy of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] doe
Baywatch
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] St [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]
All rockys
Hacksaw ridge
How do you know
How it ends
All lord of the rings
Moneyball
Nerve
[name_u]Nick[/name_u] and norahs infinite playlist
Now you see me
Oceans 11
Pitch perfect
Pulp fiction
Ready or not
[name_u]Red[/name_u] tails
Sleepy hollow
The boat
The green mile
[name_m]Troy[/name_m]
What’s eating [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] grape
All X-men
You me and Dupree
All Jurassic park
Catch me if you can
[name_f]Wonder[/name_f] Woman

Bringing Up [name_u]Baby[/name_u] with [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] Hepburn and [name_u]Cary[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]. Funny as hell. [name_u]Or[/name_u] am I supposed to write funny as H***?

Legally Blonde and [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_m]Bueller[/name_m]’s [name_u]Day[/name_u] Off!

1 Like

You [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t Take It With You
Bringing Up [name_u]Baby[/name_u]
The Trouble with [name_u]Harry[/name_u]

Straight Outta Compton
The Hate You Give
Fruitvale Station

Million Dollar Mermaid. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_m]Williams[/name_m] synchronized swimming. Wish I could do that!

I have to add Feild of Dreams, it’s one of my favorite movies, and I love it so much. Everybody needs to see it, it is absolutely amazing. Also, the guy who voiced Darth Vader is in it :blush: