girls-

avelin
evelyn
sailor

boys-
reid
nick
julian

what do you think of all of these, and any suggestions?

My mom had a big family with eight kids. Her older sisters helped to name her.
I love the name [name]Evelyn[/name]. It means hazelnut. [name]Evelyn[/name] sounds so warm and rich. I love [name]Nick[/name] but I would use the full name [name]Nicholas[/name] or a variant of it. You could call your son [name]Nico[/name] for short, too. [name]Julian[/name] is so cute, too! You could call him [name]Jules[/name] for short. I love your kids names, and I’m sure you’ll choose a great name for your 9th baby!

For a girl I love both [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Aveline[/name]. Another suggestion would be [name]Julia[/name]. For a boy I agree with [name]Susan[/name] and would use the full name [name]Nicholas[/name]. [name]Cole[/name] is another nickname for [name]Nicholas[/name]. I also like [name]Julian[/name]. The names of your children are all lovely.

Wow, congratulations! I love all your boys’ names and agree on the [name]Nicholas[/name] suggestion. My favorite is probably [name]Reid[/name] because it’s the most unusual, it’s simple and elegant, and it’s got the book association. But people will inevitably want to spell it [name]Reed[/name] and so that will cause endless confusion.

On the girls’ names, I think [name]Evelyn[/name] is your best bet. Avelin is going to be very confusing and [name]Sailor[/name] is adorable but just seems very trendy to me. [name]How[/name] about [name]Juliet[/name]?

[name]Evelyn[/name] goes with the girls names by far the best. I too prefer [name]Nick[/name] over [name]Nicholas[/name]. BUT, it doesn’t gmv. I’m going with [name]Reid[/name]. [name]Konner[/name] is a great name but, right now sticks out in the boys group. [name]Reid[/name] bridges that tie to the other boys names, kwim?

Another vote for [name]Evelyn[/name] and I agree with Mom2Rhys, [name]Reid[/name] fits best with the boys. Congrats!

I bow to you. Nine-- how fantastic! For the girls, I also like [name]Evelyn[/name]-- it goes perfectly with your other pretty, classic girls’ names. On the boy side, I don’t like [name]Nick[/name]/[name]Nicholas[/name] so much just because it’s a little too popular for me. [name]Reid[/name] is handsome but doesn’t quite go with the other boy names; I think [name]Julian[/name] fits much better with the brothers.

[name]Julian[/name] or [name]Jude[/name]

[name]Evelyn[/name] or [name]Genevieve[/name] or [name]Samantha[/name]

or [name]Isabella[/name]/[name]Isobel[/name]

[name]Evelyn[/name] for a girl would be nice!

[name]How[/name] awesome that you have some many kids!!! I’m starting out late in life so I wont be as blessed as you!

From your list I like [name]Reid[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] the best

I would love to see [name]Madeline[/name] on your girls list