My Autumn is here :)

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Ke’alohilani joined us 2 weeks ago.

I ended up going with just one mn after seeking much advice about it.

The mn means the bright sky or the shining one of heaven in Hawaiian. So the combined meaning of fn and mn is the bright autumn sky. I like this because she was born in mid [name_f]September[/name_f] between summer and autumn.
My other daughters are name [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is the flower of her birth month [name_f]February[/name_f]. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] because red is the color of ruby, the birthstone of her birth month. So I sort of kept the birth month thing going…

My other kids are [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Ikaika, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] Mahealani.

Thank u for all the help berries!!

Congratulations on your beautiful autumn sky! I love the name, the meaning and the imagery! I watched your name journey with interest, and I am happy she is safely here. All the best to you, [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Ke’alohilani and your family.

Congratulations, your children all have such magical names! [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is such a sweet name.

Thank u so much !! <3 <3

Apart from congratulations on the safe arrival of your daughter I am a huge fan of her name. I will just stick to [name_f]Autum[/name_f] not finding Hawaiian spelling easy but your explanation of the meanings nringd glorious imagery as spp said . Very meaningful and beautiful

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is a gorgeous name, and I love the significance of all your children’s names. Congratulations!

Congrats, lovely choice!

Congratulations! I’ve been eagerly awaiting this announcement, and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Ke’alohilani is absolutely beautiful, and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] are lovely together! [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Ke’alohilani is so perfect, too; I can’t get over it. argh. haha.

All the best!

Congratulations! I love [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Ke’alohilani! So pretty and interesting!

Your children have such beautiful names. Congratulations on the new addition!!

Congratulations, she has a stunning name as do your other children

Congratulations! I love the names and how the meaning fit really well.