my baby finally arrived!

My 5th son has finally been born! He is a week old now but he was 5days overdue. It gave me some time to think about some names we had discussed. I was almost sold on [name]Owen[/name] but as time progressed and he wasn’t born and we were waiting and waiting and waiting, the name just didn’t suit. I have loved the name [name]Breckin[/name] for years and my DH wasn’t sold on it but a few hours after the birth he decided that [name]Breckin[/name] was perfect. So we named him [name]Breckin[/name] [name]Edward[/name]. I love it!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congratulations - [name]Breckin[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is a very handsome name!

Congratulations! I, too, think that [name]Breckin[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is a handsome name. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing [name]Breckin[/name]'s arrival with us! :slight_smile:

Best wishes!

Congratulations! I love [name]Edward[/name] as a middle name and [name]Breckin[/name]/[name]Breccan[/name] is my current absolute favorite as boy’s name. Yay!! What are your other kids’ names? (I’m curious now!) :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Awww yay, congratulations! [name]Breckin[/name] was my favorite of your options and I love it paired with [name]Edward[/name]. So strong and masculine, the two together! [name]Hope[/name] you and the gang are adjusting well to your precious son, [name]Breckin[/name] [name]Edward[/name]!