My Baby Girl Arrived!!

[name]Hi[/name] all, I dont know if anyone remembers me, but I am [name]Lydia[/name], and I wrote when I was preggers with baby #4- my 2nd girl… I have a daughter, [name]Bradley[/name] (mn [name]Summer[/name]) and 2 sons, [name]Lyric[/name] (mn [name]Hayes[/name]) & [name]Elias[/name] (mn Ryazan), and we, along with my husband, are happy to announce the birth of our new daughter, [name]Sierra[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] [name]Adams[/name]. She arrived [name]August[/name] 21st, 6 pounds, 6 oz!
We decided on 2 middle names, as we couldnt decide between [name]Lydia[/name] & [name]Wren[/name].
Sierras a name we bounced around for [name]Lyric[/name], but never got to use.
[name]Lydia[/name] is of course, my name, and I was named after my grandmother. [name]Wren[/name] is something else we just loved, but didnt like the flow for a 1st name.
Id love to hear everyones opinions!

Congrats hope you are both well!

Congratulations on little [name]Sierra[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]!

Congratulations. I really like the combo you have chosen for your new daughter.

That is a very cute name… congats on your fourth baby!

Congratulations! I think you made a great, distinctive choice in names for your daughter.

I love the names [name]Sierra[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]! and I love that [name]Lydia[/name] is now becoming a ‘family’ name for you, as this is (atleast) the 3rd time it has been used… Im not a HUGE fan of [name]Wren[/name], but I do think it flows nicely and ‘ends’ the name.
All of your children really have pretty names. [name]Unique[/name], but not too over the top!
Is this the last baby??

Congratulations to you and thank you so much for sharing the exciting news with us! Best wishes to you, Miss [name]Sierra[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Wren[/name], and your entire family!

:slight_smile:

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name]Sierra[/name] is beautiful, and the flow of the whole name is wonderful.

Big congratulations! Thanks so much for letting us know. If you’d like to send us a picture of your newborn daughter or your entire family, we’d love to post it on the blog and let the whole nameberry community know your good news.

Oh thank you everyone!!! [name]Sierra[/name] is doing wonderful, shes getting bigger everyday!!! Thanks for everyones advice/opinions… Ill be back for my next baby :slight_smile:

Thank you, thank you- I appreciate the honesty!
and for your question, I hope not! Who knows… :slight_smile: