My baby girl is here...and she has a name!!!

I went in Thursday evening for Cervadil to begin my planned induction. imagine my surprise when they told me that I didn’t need it as I was already 3 cm. I was told that we’d just have to spend the night and I’d get Pitocin and have my water broken at 7am. [name]Baby[/name] girl, however, had her own plans. As I tried to get some rest, I spontaneously went into labor on my own! Less than 3 hours later, at 455am Friday morning,
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Patell arrived, healthy and gloriously perfect!
I’ve been calling her both [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Carly[/name] for short…when I remember that her name isnt [name]Isabella[/name] (our older daughter!!) LOL! I hope her sassy little nn works, but even if I’m the only one that uses it, that’s ok too. I just am so in love with her!!

Thank you all for your help and guidancel You’re the best!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Help me remember, are big siblings [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Rocco[/name], and [name]Anthony[/name]?

[name]Charlotte[/name] is an absolutely exquisite name.

Congratulations! [name]Welcome[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - [name]Carly[/name]!! Great job on the naming (and delivery). [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is so lovely

Oh, [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is so gorgeous! Great choice!

I love the flow of [name]Charlotte[/name] with [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name], and I think it is really cute that you gave her two middle names like [name]Isabella[/name] has. You’ve loved this name - and your spunky nickname choice - and I am so happy you decided to use it. It’s always been one of my favorites for its elegant simplicity and classic sophistication, and it is definitely at the top of my list for a future daughter. [name]Even[/name] if you are the only one to call her [name]Carly[/name], that is special enough. Only my parents call me [name]Birdie[/name] (my name is [name]Lauren[/name]), and it is something special, personal, and unique that I have with them. Congratulations, and welcome [name]Little[/name] Miss [name]Carly[/name] Patell!

Yea!!! Congratulations on [name]Charlotte[/name]! I love the name you chose, and I hope you’re doing well!

Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Congratulations to you and welcome little [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name]! I love your name!

Congratulations and all! [name]Welcome[/name] little [name]Charlotte[/name], “[name]Carly[/name].” I’m so glad you sound like you are very happy and relieved with this name. I know you liked it for a long time and worried frantically this past week. It sounds just perfect. :slight_smile:

[name]Charlotte[/name] is beautiful! Congratulations!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is sucha beautiful, classic name, and [name]Carly[/name] is darling - congratulations!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name] has that lovely European princess feel to it - love it! And I love [name]Carly[/name] as a nn. I’m so glad you’re happy with your choice and welcome Miss [name]Charlotte[/name] to the world! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I’m so glad to hear that she was born healthy and perfect. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Patell is a beautiful name and the nn [name]Carly[/name] is unexpected and spunky. [name]Love[/name] it!

Congratulations! I love her name! (By the way, we keep calling our new son by our older son’s name too!)

Congratulations!! [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is so beautiful, so glad you found a name you loved! (And by the way, I [name]LOVE[/name] the spunky nickname [name]Carly[/name] for [name]Charlotte[/name]. And I thought I was the only one who loved that nickname!)

Congratulations. Her name is absolutely beautiful, and goes well with [name]Isabella[/name].

Congratulations on baby [name]Charlotte[/name]! I agree that it is absolutely exquisite as someone else so gracefully put it:) [name]Carly[/name] is an adorable, fun nn too.

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Congrats !! [name]Charlotte[/name] is just so beautiful and sweet!

Congratulations! [name]Charlotte[/name] is truly one of the greatest girls’ names ever – wonderful choice. Best wishes from everyone at nameberry to your family.

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful name, for (I’m certain) a equally beautiful little girl!