my baby girl

i was searching and searching for a name for my daughter that was pretty,lovely,and different all in one. i finally came up with [name]AZALEA[/name] [name]CATHERINE[/name]. tell me what you think and any advice for a nick name?

A cute nn would be [name]Lea[/name]/[name]Lia[/name] or [name]Zale[/name] (pn Zah-lee).

I think [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] is really pretty. :slight_smile: Like the previous poster suggested, I think [name]Lea[/name] would be a lovely nickname.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like it also, it makes me think of the beautiful bushes we have all over the south! I would like the nickname [name]Zale[/name] pronounced Zay-lee, like [name]Caylie[/name]…I mean, you never really spell a nickname, so the spelling doesn’t really matter, cause I’m not sure how you’d really spell that! ha!

To spell “Zay-lee” you could always always add an E to the end of [name]Zale[/name], making it Zalee if that’s the nickname you like. You wouldn’t be changing from the original spelling to much that way, but enough so you get a better idea of the pronounciation. I want to pronounce [name]Zale[/name] like hail, but I have always spelled “[name]Al[/name]-ee” Alle, so it wouldn’t be a big deal.

[name]Zia[/name] could be a nn for [name]Azalea[/name].