My baby girl

my baby girl is due [name_u]January[/name_u] 7th so if you all still have ideas for a name i’d love to hear! if you think [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] should be out or in let me know or if [name_u]Parker[/name_u] should be out or in. what i mean by that is if they should still be on our list or not (:

I like paisley a lot, it’s very interesting and unique. I struggle with [name_u]Parker[/name_u] since I’ve met quite a few I didn’t like, but that being said I think it’s a okay name by itself. So I guess [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] wins my vote!:grin:

1 Like

i’ll keep it in the list! i love the name too!

I’ve shared my thoughts on [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] before, it’s honestly not one of my favorite names at all, quite the opposite actually. So I’ll stick to hyping up [name_u]Parker[/name_u].

Parker is one of my absolute favorites! I have a huge bias because it’s a really important name to me. It wasn’t a favorite of mine until there was a little girl in my dance community (I used to be a competitive dancer, and she went to a studio we saw at competitions) named [name_u]Parker[/name_u] who was diagnosed with a brain tumor. She was so sweet and sassy and strong, and I associate the name completely with her. She was such a lovely girl, and I think would make a lovely namesake for a future child of mine.

Association aside, I think [name_u]Parker[/name_u] has such a peppy sound without sounding like too much. It’s a unisex name but one that’s actually becoming quite equal in terms of its usage, so I don’t think people would have an issue with [name_u]Parker[/name_u] for a girl. It’s strong and spunky, with the perfect amount of sweetness. Like I said, one of my absolute favorites!

4 Likes

aw i’m sorry about the parker with the brain tumor ): that’s sad. i had a friend that had a brain tumor and passed away, his little sister’s name was [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] and his brother was [name_u]Parker[/name_u] (: i loved those kids but we grew apart as they got older. i love those names though, and i love gender neautral names too so i think [name_u]Parker[/name_u] has a nice flair to it

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] to [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. To me, [name_u]Parker[/name_u] sounds like a frat boy (clearly from above posts, everyone has their own associations)! [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] is still spunky and more unexpected in my opinion. Seeing as you like gender neutral names, you might like…

Rowan
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]Harlow[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Teagan[/name_u]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_u]Ainsley[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u]

1 Like

those are great names! i absolutly love the names [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u]

i’ve been thinking about the name [name_u]Power[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] does that sound good? what do you all think?

1 Like

Paisley is so gorgeous! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Neither are my style but they’re not terrible. One test I do is try to imagine which name I would prefer to be named myself! Especially imagining applying for jobs and things. This has ruled out a lot of names for me.

1 Like

it’s ok! my sister was obsessed with that name and she named her first dog [name_u]Power[/name_u], she kept talking to me about him and she said " you should name your kid [name_u]Power[/name_u]." after she said that my guy said " you know, i kinda like that name." i wasn’t really hooked on it but i thought it sounded kinda cool until i met a rude [name_u]Power[/name_u] this morning, i’m not so sure about the name anymore

1 Like

thanks for the help (: (:

so…
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] is still on our list. my mom loves that name, we are seriously thinking about the names: [name_u]Paisley[/name_u], [name_u]Teagan[/name_u], [name_m]Jorden[/name_m], and [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. my dad thought of the name [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] ( [name_m]Adrian[/name_m]) does that sound cool?

I absolutely love the name [name_m]Preston[/name_m] for a girl. I suppose it could be spelled [name_m]Prestyn[/name_m] or Prestynn (but I strongly prefer 1 N) to make it more feminine.

Paisley is a name I’ve always loved on other people’s kids but couldn’t do it for my own. It’s too “dainty feminine” for me. But if that’s what you’re into, then it’s a great name!

I feel like [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is the exact opposite of [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] :rofl: But I do prefer [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. It reminds me of [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] from The 100. It makes me think strong-willed, independent, and beautiful from the inside out, on a female.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Paisley is a gorgeous name it feels pretty and has a sweet southern vibe. [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] is gorgeous, dainty and very upbeat. I do like [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]!

Parker feels all boy to me. But I can see the appeal as it feels very tomboyish and cool on a girl just not for me.

I like [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]

1 Like

Paisley is too trendy IMO. [name_u]Parker[/name_u] is okay! Maybe you’d like [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], or [name_u]Lennon[/name_u].

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]! Very cute!

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]! That’s super cute. From the rest of your list I like [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] and [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. I’m not a big fan of [name_m]Jorden[/name_m] with the e spelling ([name_u]Jordyn[/name_u] or [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] would be better imo), and I’m not a fan of [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]. Good luck with the decision!

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] is really cute. [name_u]Parker[/name_u] sounds masculine to me so I personally wouldn’t use it for a daughter but unisex names are definitely in and I think it’s a cute name in general.

2 Likes

I absolutely love [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]! It’s on my list. I also like [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] and [name_m]Jorden[/name_m] (though I prefer [name_u]Jordan[/name_u]).

1 Like

Adrienne is great! Feminine yet strong, lots of cute nickname potential and suits an adult as well as a child.

1 Like