My baby is finally herešŸ¤

After taking a break for a year, and ttc for quite awhile before that, I finally found out I was pregnant with my sweet little boy!

:sparkles: [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] :sparkles: made his early debut a whole 7 weeks early on [name_u]January[/name_u] 28th, 2023

Weighing 4lbs 12oz and measuring 45cm we spent two and a half hard weeks in the nicu. Iā€™m happy to say we are both doing well and my fiancĆ© and I are overjoyed to meet our little [name_u]Percy[/name_u] :white_heart:

10 days after his due date I finally feel ready to present him to the world, and couldnā€™t help myself from announcing it on here after spending years in this community brainstorming his name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you all!

63 Likes

Congratulations!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: glad you are both doing well. welcome to the world, percy!

1 Like

Congratulations!! His name is stunning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a lovely name :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love his name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh hes gorgeous ! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Heā€™s adorable

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Percy[/name_u] :heart:

1 Like

Aww so cute, congratulations x

1 Like

Heā€™s adorable!! Congratulations on your sweet [name_u]Percy[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is stunning and he is adorable.

1 Like

He is soooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations! He has such a magnificent name.

1 Like

he is such a cutie, and he fits his name so well! congratulations, and welcome percival :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:!!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name!!

1 Like

What a sweet face and handsome name! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the world, Percival Wilder!
He has such a wonderful name!
:evergreen_tree::hedgehog::white_heart:

1 Like

oh goodness, he so precious and tiny!! [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is adorable

1 Like

He is so gorgeous. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world little [name_u]Percy[/name_u]!

1 Like

What a sweet little guy with a magical name! Congratulations! :heart:

1 Like

Heā€™s adorable and his name is so handsome! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] little [name_u]Percy[/name_u] <3

1 Like