My boy name list is out of control 😩

You have some great options picked !
[name_f]My[/name_f] top 3 has to be
[name_m]Nolen[/name_m] / [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Nash[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] or [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

I really like [name_u]Landon[/name_u] , [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] , [name_u]Greyson[/name_u] and [name_u]Corbin[/name_u] with [name_m]Nolen[/name_m] the best

My favorite is [name_m]Nolen[/name_m]! Maybe [name_m]Nolen[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]? It seems to fit with the rest of your names quite well without sounding too much like one of the names you already have. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] sounds pretty dang cute, too!

I do like [name_u]Kieran[/name_u], but it sounds pretty close to [name_u]Corbin[/name_u]. I feel similarly about [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]; these are definitely in my top 3 out of your list, but the Gr- beginning is quite reminiscent of your boy [name_u]Greyson[/name_u].

Thank you all sooooo much for the suggestions and responses!!! It’s great to see all the different takes on our name list. I agree with quite a few of you that some of our names are a bit to match-match with our current kiddos so we took some off the list. Also removed some that are just a tad out there. Current top contenders:

Bryson (hubs fav - likes nn Bry)
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u] (I misspelled it the first time🤦🏼‍♀️)
[name_u]Rowen[/name_u] (prob my top atm)

2nd choices:
[name_u]Rylan[/name_u]/Ryland - my all time fav, but keep being told it’s feminine sounding and folks may assume it’s for a girl. Guess if they are pronouncing it [name_m]Ry[/name_m]-[name_u]Lynn[/name_u] :woman_shrugging:t3:)
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] - makes me think of [name_f]Karen[/name_f], hub likes it)
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] (the multiple G’s will probably mess me up, specially since we call daughter [name_f]Grace[/name_f] just as often as [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] ha)

Middle name probably either [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]/Jay (FIL name) or new option of [name_m]Paul[/name_m] (uncle who passed).

Why is this soooo hard?! Ugh :rofl:

1 Like

Hmmm I say either [name_m]Bryson[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] or [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]!

1 Like

Just a thought… Have you considered [name_m]Bryan[/name_m]?

It was name #255 last year for boys so it’s definitely not out dated but rather current without being popular and over done.

It would give your husband the nn Bry but gives its a name personality of its own away from [name_u]Greyson[/name_u] and the other name endings.

If this name were the fn I easily see it fitting with either [name_m]Paul[/name_m] or [name_u]Jesse[/name_u].

Sorry just a thought as this post reappeared in my notifications

1 Like

Nash and [name_m]Bryson[/name_m] are two of my favorites.

1 Like