My Boy Names??

Hey fellow berries! I would really appreciate some feedback on my favorite boy names right now! I’m 16 (don’t worry I’m not pregnant and won’t be for a [name]LONG[/name] time) and I just was curious on how you think my names would work on a baby boy 10 years into the future! Thanks for taking the time to read or comment!!

My [name]Favorite[/name] Boy Names:

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Edward[/name] ([name]Edward[/name] is my grandpa’s name, this is not after any vampires)
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Parker[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Mason[/name] (not really sure on a middle name for this one)

So I know people say that I probaby won’t like these names 10 years from now (my mom tells me this a the time) but I have known that I have wanted a little boy named [name]Jack[/name] since I was about 7, so I don’t see these going anywhere for awhile. So thanks again, I really appreciate it!

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - A wonderful mix of casual spunk ([name]Jack[/name]) and classically formal ([name]Edward[/name]).
[name]Luke[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - Two Biblical names that work well together. I like the one syllable [name]Luke[/name] with the 3-syllable [name]Benjamin[/name].
[name]Parker[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - I have kind of grown tired of mostl of the trendy occupational names ending in “er” and [name]Parker[/name] is one of my least favorites. I do like [name]Joseph[/name] though. [name]Porter[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] would be another option.
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] - This is a good combo but there was an actor who played the role of [name]Elliott[/name] in the film E.T. years ago.
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] - Two Bible names but the combo is a bit predictable. What about [name]Noah[/name] [name]Matthias[/name]?
[name]Mason[/name] - Another occupational name that is overused. [name]Mason[/name] [name]Philip[/name] or [name]Mason[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] would be nice combos.

I like all the names! Except [name]Parker[/name]…
I think they all flow really well!