My boys have arrived!

Hello Berries! I had forgotten about this forum until today’s blog so thought I should make my addition.

My twin boys were born at 37 weeks on 3/11/12. We had a hard time coming up with names for them to go along with big sisters [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Kandice[/name], but finally settled on honoring both grandfathers. [name]Both[/name] girls middle names have a correlation to grandmothers [name]Carol[/name] and [name]Kandi[/name], so we thought it was only fair.

[name]Howard[/name] [name]Frederick[/name], [name]Howie[/name], arrived first at 2:27 pm, followed closely by

[name]Charles[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Charlie[/name], at 2:33 pm.

[name]Both[/name] boys go by nicknames (which was the only way my husband would let me use [name]Howard[/name] as a name) and are doing well. Good luck to all of you and thanks for the help in coming up with names for our little guys!
[name]Haley[/name]

Congratulations! [name]Howard[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] are lovely, as are [name]Howie[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name]. They work so well with [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]!

All the best!

Congratulations love your choice of names for the boys.