My boys list is finished... what do you think?(5 names)

This is the order I would probably use them in.

[name]Conner[/name] [name]Ryland[/name] [name]Jack[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Judson[/name] [name]Paul[/name] Azaliah
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Jamison[/name] [name]Keith[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name] [name]Reid[/name] [name]Elias[/name]

What are your thoughts, suggestions and criticisms? :slight_smile: Some middle names are family names and some are just Biblical names that we liked.

Cool names, but all the Averys I know are girls, just FYI.

I don’t know one boy or girl [name]Avery[/name], but since [name]Avery[/name] is a boy name, I feel comfortable using it. But if I knew girl Averys I probably would be more hesitant to use it.It is not a popular name where I am, I don’t believe, so I think we could do it.

[name]Conner[/name] [name]Ryland[/name] [name]Jack[/name] - do like [name]Ryland[/name] breaking up the sharpness of [name]Connor[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - not bad, but [name]Asher[/name] seems so soft as a first
[name]Judson[/name] [name]Paul[/name] Azaliah - I have a really bad expirence with [name]Judd[/name], so I would be the wrong one to comment on this
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Jamison[/name] [name]Keith[/name] - love!
[name]Cameron[/name] [name]Reid[/name] [name]Elias[/name] - Loved it up to [name]Elias[/name]. Syllable count works, though. After hearing it a few times in my head, it actually is one of the best.

My vote to [name]Avery[/name] [name]Jamison[/name] [name]Keith[/name] and [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Reid[/name] [name]Elias[/name]. [name]Just[/name] note that both [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Cameron[/name] are more unisex names, if that matters to you.

[name]Conner[/name] [name]Ryland[/name] [name]Jack[/name] - [name]Conner[/name] and [name]Ryland[/name] seem to run into each other. I think [name]Ryland[/name] [name]Conner[/name] [name]Jack[/name] would flow a lot better.
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] - a perfect combo :slight_smile:
[name]Judson[/name] [name]Paul[/name] Azaliah - I am not sure on Azaliah I have never heard of it before. Overall the combo is nice
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Jamison[/name] [name]Keith[/name] - Flow is great! I love [name]Avery[/name] on a boy it is not feminine to me at all!
[name]Cameron[/name] [name]Reid[/name] [name]Elias[/name] - I think [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Elias[/name] [name]Reid[/name] flows much better but I like all 3 names together.

I wondered about [name]Conner[/name] and [name]Ryland[/name] running together, but I really don’t care for [name]Ryland[/name] as a first name. I might be able to put another name in its spot. My husband and I discussed this because of my concern and he said it didn’t bother him and didn’t seem like too much of a problem. It helps to get others perspectives though! That’s why I posted. :slight_smile:

In case anyone else is wondering about Azaliah it is Biblical name. (He was a man from the Old Testament during [name]King[/name] [name]Josiah[/name]'s reign if that helps anybody. :slight_smile: )

I honestly never gave much thought to the order of [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Reid[/name] [name]Elias[/name], but I think [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Elias[/name] [name]Reid[/name] does have a bit of a better flow.

Thanks so much for the input and critique everyone! More is welcomed!

[name]Avery[/name] [name]Jamison[/name] [name]Keith[/name] was definately my favorite.