My boys list...

Would just like some reviews on my favourite boys names…

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Beau[/name]
[name]Jude[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Troy[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Micah[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Avery[/name] (prn. Mee-cuh)
[name]Maddox[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Drake[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Oscar[/name]
[name]River[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] _____ ______

I like the following [name]Beau[/name] combo’s, wdyt?
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Xander[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Xander[/name] [name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Addison[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Jacoby[/name] [name]Spencer[/name]

Thanks!

[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Beau[/name] - Very nice and strong

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] - The [name]Ezra[/name] does not flow, it feels just like it has been tacked on just to get 2 MNs

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Troy[/name] - I think it would sound better as [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Asher[/name]. The [name]Troy[/name] does not my stylistically and again lacks flow.

[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Miles[/name] - This one is nice. I think it would sound better as [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Miles[/name] though.

[name]Micah[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Avery[/name] (prn. Mee-cuh) - Are you in [name]England[/name]? I can see this pronunciation working there but definitle not in the US. I think it would sound better as [name]Avery[/name] [name]Micah[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] though

[name]Maddox[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]James[/name] - [name]Maddox[/name] seems too trendy to fit with the rest of your list. [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]James[/name] is nice though!

[name]Drake[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] - Again the flow seems off. I think [name]William[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Drake[/name] sounds much classier and more elegant

[name]River[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] - None of these names match in my opinion. Separately they are all nice but this combo just does not work!

[name]Beau[/name] _____ ______ - I prefer [name]Beau[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Addison[/name] or [name]Beau[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]August[/name] but I think [name]Henry[/name] sounds better as a FN for you. I think it would sound better [name]Henry[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]Beau[/name] or [name]Henry[/name] [name]Addison[/name] [name]Beau[/name].

Bump… :eek:

[name]Elizabeth[/name], I’ve commented on your list so much I feel like I really shouldn’t say anything, haha, but I’ve recently fallen for [name]Asher[/name] (and fallen very, very hard!), so I had to come gush about [name]Asher[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]. :slight_smile: I love how sweet it is, and so distinctly Biblical. I don’t really recognize [name]Drake[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Oscar[/name], either, and I really love that! Such a handsome combo.

I’m a bit surprised you went with [name]Maddox[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]James[/name] for your [name]Maddox[/name] combo, though–[name]Lincoln[/name] makes [name]Maddox[/name] feel so much more modern than I thought [name]Benjamin[/name] did! For some reason I remembered your combo being [name]Maddox[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Chase[/name], which is even more modern than with [name]James[/name], though, haha.

Would you use [name]Beau[/name] as a FN? I always thought you were pretty tied to the idea of using it as a MN to your first son. I’m just curious, haha. I like [name]August[/name], [name]Spencer[/name], and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Addison[/name] with [name]Beau[/name] a lot… I guess [name]Beau[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Addison[/name] is my favorite, then, but I also like [name]Beau[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]August[/name] and [name]Beau[/name] [name]Jacoby[/name] [name]Spencer[/name], and I would love to see [name]Beau[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]Spencer[/name]/[name]Beau[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]August[/name]…

Good luck!

To each their own, but I cannot imagine giving a boy 2 MNs. It just seems like a lot of hassle and a real mouthful to say. I love names as much as the next person but I have always thought it seemed a little selfish to give a child so many names. They are the ones going to be stuck with them not you! I hope I am not coming across as harsh but it is something I feel strongly about. [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Beau[/name] is the only one that I can see working [name]IRL[/name] since it has so few syllables but by the time you tack on a LN it is still going to be a mouthful IMHO.

Thanks [name]Ash[/name], and I totally agree the more I see [name]Asher[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] the more I love it!!! I love [name]Maddox[/name] and [name]Drake[/name] but they do feel completely different to my other favourite boys and girls names, which I think all fit pretty well together - being old fashioned, classic or biblical. However, my love for [name]Maddox[/name] and [name]Drake[/name] might just be a little phase, we’ll see if they last lol.

I am just loving [name]Beau[/name] - I do think if I were to honour my grandparents I would need to use it as the first son’s name so I highly doubt I’d use [name]Beau[/name] as a FN because my first son will be [name]Isaac[/name] (I hope the father agrees, lol!). I was just playing around with a few combo’s, and it can be on the list =)

@Farminmomma - I appreciate your comments but I’m set on 2 middle names! [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Beau[/name] will be the name of my first son, and I figure if he has 2 middle names then the rest of my children should. [name]Beau[/name] is part of my Grandparents last name, who mean the world to me so I will definitely be using it as the second middle name. I think most of my names flow pretty well, but when it comes to me having children I will assure that the name sounds right with the last name. Also, he would only go by [name]Isaac[/name] _____ - I’m not asking everyone to call him using both middle names!