my children are getting a new sister

I’m pregnant with a girl, whose our 10th child. Yes, she really is my 10th, but I didn’t come here to discuss family size or anything, I just need middle name help. She will be called [name]Isabel[/name] but I’m at a loss for middle names, and I really need some outside suggestions. I was weary of bring my other children into this but I don’t want any suggestions which have already been used up so here are the names of my other children: [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Levi[/name], [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Preston[/name], [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Noah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

Thanks so much, and God Bless you!

[name]Love[/name] your kids names, modern and tasteful…

My name is [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name] so that’s a suggestion. Also,

• [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
  • [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Cora[/name]

Thank you, I really like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name], but do you think there are too many Ls in them. I heard the name [name]Mariah[/name] yesterday and liked it. What do you think about [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Mariah[/name] or [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Moriah[/name]? I love the meaning of both, but which spelling do you prefer?

I like [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]. I don’t think either are too “L” loaded, but I kind of like the repitition of the sounds in names. If it bothers you though, then I would go for [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Mariah[/name]. I prefer this spelling, and I think the name is adorable!

Btw… your kids have some of the best names! I especially love that you used [name]Juliet[/name]! It’s one of my favorites!

If you still want some suggestions, here are a few more:
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Grove[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Savannah[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Kennedy[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Constance[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I think middle names that are NOT 3 syllables are best, so I much prefer [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Claire[/name] to [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] OR [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Mariah[/name] (though I prefer [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Mariah[/name] to [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] as I think the rhythm has more contrast).

Thanks a lot, now I just need to tell the family and see what they think. Right now it’s between [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Mariah[/name], but it could change.