My class!

[name]Just[/name] found out my class for 8th grade (I know, I’m a young nameberryite, don’t worry, not pregnant) and thought you guys might like some of the names.

[name]Natalie[/name] (x2)
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]William[/name] (but goes by [name]Jupiter[/name], long story)
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] (x2)
[name]Christian[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Navin[/name] (boy)
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] (goes by [name]Georgie[/name])
[name]Freya[/name] (me!)
[name]Madeleine[/name] ([name]Maddie[/name])
[name]Kate[/name] (x3 just in my class, there’s already a [name]Kathryn[/name] and [name]Katherine[/name] who go by [name]Kate[/name], this year we get a new [name]Kate[/name], plus a [name]Katrina[/name] in our grade, who may or not be a [name]Kate[/name])
[name]Alex[/name] (x3; [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Alexandra[/name], and [name]Alexandria[/name])
[name]Celine[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Colman[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] ([name]Joey[/name])

Favorites? Surprises?

Nothing wrong with being a young name fan! My oldest seems to be really interested in names too. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorites from your class:
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Freya[/name] (my niece’s name too!)
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] (even if it’s common)
[name]Celine[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]

I don’t really know much about the naming trends 13 years ago, but I’m not surprised that there are three [name]Alex[/name]'s and two Jacks. I love [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Freya[/name]. I’ve never heard [name]Navin[/name] before…or [name]Colman[/name] used as a first name. I don’t dislike any of the names though! I guess you’re before all the super trendy names of today like [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Nevaeh[/name], lol. Unless you’re in the UK?

Nope I’m on the [name]West[/name] Coast of the U.S. :slight_smile: [name]Navin[/name] is said [name]Nev[/name]-in. I think it’s [name]Indian[/name]?

A well-named class overall! I really like [name]Celine[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Peter[/name] and [name]William[/name] in particular.

The most common names in my grade (sophomore) are [name]Julia[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Samuel[/name]/[name]Sam[/name], and [name]William[/name]/[name]Will[/name]. One year, in a class of 20, there were literally 5 Sams. :slight_smile:

Never seen Col(e)man as a first name in real life, but I think I’ve seen it on a fictional character.

Interesting that the [name]Alex[/name]'s have different names - I wouldn’t have expected [name]Alexandria[/name] to be that popular until I checked.