My Current Top 10

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I have been rethinking my top names a lot lately since I’m getting closer to have kids of my own (1-2 years TTC). Here is my top 10…as of today (lol). Let me know what you think, what you suggest, what you’d change :blush:

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

Some names that float in and out of my top 10…Emilia [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] & [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]. I also have been loving [name_u]Rue[/name_u] as a first name…maybe [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] need the right combo.

3 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Rue[/name_u]. They’d make darling sisters!

2 Likes

so many beautiful names! my favorites are

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f], and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] are my favorites!

1 Like

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - warm, pretty and cosy
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] -modern and vibrant
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] -vintage, soft and charming
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] -pretty bright and floral
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] - i find it a tad harsh but it’s still pretty fun
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] - cute and bubbly
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - I love this!! So ethereal and fun!
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] - cute and modern
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] - strong but delicate at the same time
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] -so elegant and gorgeous!!

Some [name_u]Rue[/name_u] combos…

[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Imogene[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Eliora[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], & [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are my favorites of your list – so beautiful! :heart_eyes:
And [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is gorgeous.

But all of them are very sweet! You have a charming style. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a beautiful list!! I know I’ve swooned over your names lots & lots of times :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] ~ I’ve liked [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] for a really long time she’s a GP for me as I would never be brave enough to use [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] as a first name however she is gorgeous very fresh and spring like especially with [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] ~ this feels very princessy and I really like the imagery with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] very pretty

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] ~ can completely see the appeal but never really been a fan of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] I do like [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] though.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is lovely a sweet name with a vintage flair and I love [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] but I don’t think the names have the best flow I think [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] would flow better.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] ~ such an unexpected combination very lively and refreshing

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] ~ honestly everyone where I am would adore this name she’s vintage nicknamey and contains [name_f]Mae[/name_f] winning combo for Brits in [name_u]South[/name_u] [name_u]East[/name_u] [name_u]England[/name_u]! [name_m]Can[/name_m] completely see the appeal but not a favourite

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] ~ this name feels very vogue and I love that she loosely translates as a star that brings happiness very sweet

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] ~ okay I’m not mad on unisex names and definitely prefer [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] for a boy.

Some [name_u]Rue[/name_u] ideas…
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] ~ adore perfection absolutely love!!! [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is such a classic very regal completely timeless really elegant with two adorable nicknames [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] & [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]. I love the name [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] (obviously) and I think as [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] middle name she’s beautifully unexpected. I would use this name in a heartbeat :heavy_heart_exclamation:

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ love [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] she’s very sophisticated and I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is a wonderful middle name option for [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f].

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is perfection such a lovely name that has similar princess feels to [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] but feels quirkier, sparklier and I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] is so quintessentially boho that she makes me really happy. I would replace [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f].

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is also lovely again feels very boho and quirky I think [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] works very well and I would have [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] over [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. BUT my favourite is [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f].

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is a lovely choice! She feels summery and is a fun gemstone name. Very bright and energetic.

Some [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] ideas…

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Adela[/name_f]

When your TTC journey starts good luck with it all :crossed_fingers:t4::sparkles:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there!

I’m only going to judge first names because I’m worried the middle names would cloud my judgement.

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]. I also love [name_u]Rue[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] a lot. I also like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] but only as a nickname as it seems too cutesy for me to use as an official name.

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] in theory but every time I hear it I can’t help thinking it sounds like violent.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] but it’s just a personal thing and I don’t think they’re bad names. Maybe with [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] I would be worried that it’s a trendy surname name, but I do love Em/Emmy as a nickname.

I actually really like all of your middle names.

All in all, I think you have wonderful names on your list!

1 Like

You have a lovely list. The top three for me are [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] as well as both [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f].

Some further thoughts and suggestions…
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] – I want to love this, but something about it feels harsh. I think it’s the hard C and T’s with the V’s that give it a ‘sharp’ feel. I adore [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] though (it’s one of my own favourites). [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] would be wonderful (softer C and keeping the TT).
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] – very soft and sweet. I do like it a lot. [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] is such a sweet little dear, and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] underused. I do think though that [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] would give it a little boost.
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] – It’s very nice, though admittedly I would prefer it in reverse myself (Aurora Violet) but that’s likely just my own preference between [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. I do seem to hear ‘violent’ more with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] when it’s a first.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] – [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] on paper, but does become a little tongue-twisted when said aloud, tripping over the L’s. Not a big deal though (as we don’t typically say our full name aloud). [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] would work better, or if [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] works for you, or you otherwise prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] as first, perhaps [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]?
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] – This does feel the odd one out here I must say, as its a little different stylistically. I do think you could switch it and incorporate your [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] here and it would work really well and fit in a little better with your other combos. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] ‘Rue’ [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]?

1 Like

So many lovely names!

[name_u]Love[/name_u]:

• [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (these two names were made to go alongside each other!)
  • [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

Really like:

• [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (although I’d personally prefer [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] Pearl)
  • [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

Like/not necessarily my style but are lovely nonetheless:

• [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] (would prefer [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] Clara)
  • [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]

Neutral/not a fan:

• [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] (Scarlett was actually one of my favourite names when I was younger but for no particular reason I’ve gone off it since; [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] is quite nice though)
  • [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] (I adore [name_u]Rue[/name_u] but not [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], which feels a bit out of place with your other names; I’d prefer the combo if it was [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] Rue)

I adore both [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_u]Rue[/name_u]. Here are some combo ideas:

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Allegra[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]

1 Like

You have a lovely list! In order from most favorite to least:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] Emmeline– This is just so sweet!! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] sounds delightfully old-fashioned. I love that [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] sounds perpetually youthful to me. Like it works perfectly on an adult, but I imagine adult [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] to be optimistic and joyful like a child. (I’m probably getting this from [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] Pevensie.)

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Pearl– Adelaide’s one of my favorites!! It’s chic, smart, and gorgeous! [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] goes very well with it.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] Aviva– this combo is stunning!! It’s sharp and energetic, and both names are beautiful in such different ways!

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] Beatrix– I really love [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! It’s vintage, so vivacious, and really pretty! Overall, it seems full of character. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] isn’t my thing, but I totally get the appeal of a semi-classic with an x to make it so much more exciting! And this flows well.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] Lavender– I prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], but [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is still beautiful. It seems like a lacy dress sort of name. [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] goes well with it, although I’m honestly not sure how I feel about it as a name. I just think of [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] from HP, mostly.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] Aurora– I like the flow and the super feminine feel. I love the distinct sound of [name_f]Violet[/name_f], though part of me can’t shake “shrinking violet”. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is not my favorite, though I see the appeal on paper, but it works well here.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Lilia– I don’t love the flow, but I like both names individually. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] seems very sweet, elegant, and demure, and though I generally prefer livelier names, it’s a great choice! [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is a little hard for me to say, but it is very nice.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] Mae– I’m usually not a fan of nicknames as full names, and especially paired with [name_f]Mae[/name_f], this reads a bit too cute to me. I do like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] as a nickname, though!

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] Rue– not my style, but I do like the sound a lot. I would hesitate at using [name_u]Rue[/name_u], though, since to rue means to regret.

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] Claire– Bold word names aren’t my thing, but [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] is a very pretty word. It sounds peaceful and friendly. I LOVE [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! It’s crisp, bright, and works perfectly here.

1 Like

such a gorgeous list!

my favorites are probably scarlett aviva, adelaide pearl, cecilia lavender, and lucy emmeline!

some names i’d suggest to you are luna, estelle, evangeline, jane, penelope, opal, harriet, and cornelia.

some rue / ruby combos for you:

rue theodosia
rue philippa
rue henrietta
rue geraldine
rue evangeline
rue sophronia
rue katerina
rue genevieve

ruby harriet
ruby guinevere
ruby lucille
ruby georgiana
ruby charlotta
ruby estelle
ruby wilhelmina
ruby claire
ruby seraphine

1 Like

They are all GORGEOUS!! It’s so hard to pick a favorite.

These are my top 6:
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] (Lilia [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] flow just a little bit better to me, but this combo is still very beautiful)

I like [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Rue[/name_u], but I think [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is darling as well.

1 Like

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are delightful! I also love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is really cool. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is gorgeous.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts on the list-

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] Claire-I really like this the other way around. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] feels a little filler as a mn, but sweet as a fn. And [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] feels a little wordy as a fn to me, but really cool as a mn.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] Aurora-I love this one. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is so lovable & sweet & spunky & vintage. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is bold & feminine & has great flow & balance with [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] Emmeline-So cute. I love the balance of this combo too.

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] Lavender-Oh, nice combo. Smart & polished [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] w/the more whimsical [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. I do prefer [name_f]Celia[/name_f] to [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. It seems a bit less stuffy & also less popular.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] Aviva-Oh, [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]. :heart_eyes: I love that part & this combo flows well. But [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] doesn’t do much for me. It’s a bit over done & has a harsh sound.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] Mae-Pretty cute but maybe too cute. I like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_u]Or[/name_u] I suppose [name_f]Elsa[/name_f].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] Beatrix-Definitely two of my favorite names, & the vibes really mesh together. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a few too many ‘t’ & ‘s’ sounds if I’m being picky.

Emereson Rue-The combo is fine, but [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is just too trendy & kind of masculine.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Lilia-I love love love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is fine. I don’t dislike it, but it’s a bit done & not nearly as sparkly as [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. Honestly, I think that [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] make a bit more sense.

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Pearl-That’s pretty. I adore [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] is fine. I’m a bit sick of [name_f]Addie[/name_f] names, even though I still adore [name_f]Adeline[/name_f].

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] Wildrose-I’m not sure I’m brave enough to get on board w/Wildrose, but it’s still a neat combo. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is smart & pretty. I think that it may get mistaken for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] though.

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] Moon-Again, the mn is a bit wordy for me, but [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is so sweet & this combo flows well.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], it gives me such vibrant and peaceful imagery. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is also wonderful, I feel like both names complement each other perfectly. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is spunky and cool. I really love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] as well.

1 Like

Meadow Claire-9, I love meadow but claire Not so much
Violet Aurora-11/10, love both names alone and together
Lucy Emmeline-6, I love Emmeline but lucy Not so much
Cecilia Lavender-7, but a 9 if it was Lavender Cecilia
Scarlett Aviva- 9, this is really cute
Elsie Mae- 6, I dont love elsie… Ella Mae or Ellie Mae would have been a 9/10
Stella Beatrix- 7, this is cute… just nms
Emerson Rue-6, I love emerson on a boy and would actually love emerson rue for a little boy (10/10) it is still cute in a girl but nms
Charlotte Lilia-5- something about the flow is off for me
Adelaide Pearl- 8/10, this is cute

Plus, Cecily Moon is STUNNING!! 10/10

1 Like