My daughter, twin to Michael, poll

See the results of this poll: Middle names!

Respondents: 51 (This poll is closed)

• Iris Gray and Michael Prestley : 10 (20%)
  • Iris Jayne and Michael Gray: 41 (80%)

I love both [name]Iris[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] [name]Gray[/name]! [name]Iris[/name] [name]Gray[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] [name]Prestley[/name] got my vote, but I really love [name]Iris[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] [name]Gray[/name], too!

[name]LOVE[/name] the pairing of [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Michael[/name], btw. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Glad[/name] you choose [name]Iris[/name]! :slight_smile: I vote [name]Iris[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] [name]Gray[/name].

I went for [name]Iris[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] [name]Gray[/name], mainly because [name]Michael[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is really cool!

Thanks to everyone for their votes! It seems that [name]Iris[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] wins over [name]Iris[/name] [name]Gray[/name]! In a couple weeks I will be getting their African names from my in-laws and then will be able to put these babies names all together! I am still partial to gray as middle name though I loved [name]Jayne[/name] earlier. Funny how that works, but I think as a set, [name]Iris[/name] [name]Jayne[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] gray sound great! Thanks