My daughters names ??

I have two daughters, [name]Sophia[/name] nn. [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Susan[/name]. I am pregnat with my 3rd, a boy. We are thinking of the name [name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name] [name]Newman[/name]. Does that sound good with my dauthers names?

I’d say [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name]. I like [name]Cassandra[/name] better than [name]Susan[/name] anyway, and I like the flow of [name]Sophia[/name] ([name]Sophie[/name]) [name]Cassandra[/name] better as well. Good luck!

[name]Asher[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name] are both Biblical names, so honestly I don’t think [name]Sophia[/name] fits best with them. However, out of your middle name choices, [name]Susan[/name] fits best. Might you consider [name]Sarah[/name] or [name]Sarina[/name], for which you could nickname her [name]Sadie[/name] or [name]Sari[/name]? [name]Susanna[/name] is also a Biblical name…

Oh–I just noticed this–won’t [name]Asher[/name] sort of be the odd one out with “[name]Toby[/name]” and “[name]Sophie[/name]”? [name]Just[/name] asking.

I think sophia is a beautiful name! I say [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name] :slight_smile: The s’s in [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Susan[/name] run together for me when i say them. Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name]!

I replied on the other thread, but I think all of the names will be lovely on future children.

Good luck!