My dh and I actually agree on A boy and a girl name!

The name is…

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

I really like it and my dh has come around to it as well. And who cares about twilight. It won’t be around forever. I love that it’s vintage classy stylish and soft sounding. [name]Love[/name] the occasional nn of jazz as well since I’m musically inclined.

I think it is an interesting name and hope it won’t get too popular! . Oh and love the artsy feel as well. [name]Just[/name] glad my dh is on board now

So the names as of now are…

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] for a boy and [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] (fav) or [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] .

[name]Just[/name] wanted to share! :slight_smile:

I love both [name]Dashiell[/name] and [name]Xavier[/name]. You do have a point about [name]Dash[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]- they are the siblings in the Incredibles, along with baby [name]Jack[/name] [name]Jack[/name]. Using the full name [name]Dashiell[/name] may help (as [name]Dash[/name] in the movie is never addressed by [name]Dashiell[/name]) and since you have a [name]Robby[/name] I think the name may be usable. Perhaps not optimal in your situation, but not horrendous.
I love [name]Xavier[/name], and I think it fits well with your sibset. [name]Xander[/name] to me is a bit nicknamey, though I do like it, but I’d still use [name]Alexander[/name] as the full name.

Yeah. [name]Dashiell[/name] is probably out die to little violet. [name]Don[/name]'t want people thinking I’m ning my kids super hero names haha. Oh well. [name]Jasper[/name] and xavier are both still in the running. I’m happy to fins some classic vintage boy names that Iike and find interesting :). [name]Xavier[/name] is nice in that it doesn’t have the twilight reference and I think the nn zave or saves is so cute. Plus the full name is nice and short and easy to say which is really nice

Updated with [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and daphne [name]Juliet[/name] on original post. Think it just takes my dh a day to leet the name sit to like it. So glad we are both on the same page with the boy and girl names!!! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] are beautiful names. Congrats! :smiley:

Yay! I love [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and think it’ll be great with the siblings! And I agree Twilight is really not so big a deal. I don’t think it sounds stuffy at all in the US…if anything I get kind of a relaxed, maybe slightly Western vibe from it if anything. That’s together with the Biblical/near-Biblical feeling to ground it.

Best wishes!

thanks jesba! your help was amazing and greatly appreciated as well as many many other awesome berries <3

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is great. I wouldn’t worry too much about it being a New Testament name. I actually did 8 years of Catholic school and I had no idea [name]Jasper[/name] was Biblical. lol. To me [name]Jasper[/name] is a little old fashioned, a little western, and very charming. I don’t hear it as stuck up or snobby at all. (I’m in the northeastern US.) I get the same sort of charming vintage vibe from [name]Daphne[/name]. Beautiful choices.

[name]Love[/name] both [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]! [name]Glad[/name] dh was able to come around.
To put your mind at ease, [name]Jasper[/name] is not a name in the NT. If you do a word search, [name]Jasper[/name] is only mentioned a handful of times, and even a couple times in OT. All in reference to the jasper stone, a green precious stone. Revelation tells that jasper is one of the many precious stones that heaven is made out of. Hardly a negative association :slight_smile:
I agree as well that twilight wil fade.
I can totally see it being used in US. I knew a young boy named [name]Jasper[/name], the cutest, most polite boy and all his friends loved him and his name! Its also a strong contender if I’m ever blessed with a lil boy Great choice :slight_smile:

Yes, by Biblical, I referred to the use of the stone : D. Near-Biblical, is that it is sometimes a name given for one of the three Wise Men in traditional tellings of the story (however, it is not always the case, sometimes it’s [name]Caspar[/name], and the names aren’t in the Bible).

Great choices. [name]Don[/name]'t doubt yourself, you will have really well named children.

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is absolutely gorgeous and it’s perfect with [name]Robby[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]! [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is very nice as well-- [name]Robby[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Jasper[/name] are wonderful together. Good choices!

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is a great name and you are totally right, Twilight won’t be around for ever so who cares. You go girl! I think [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is divine! I think [name]Daphne[/name] is so underused but absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on your superb naming abilities :slight_smile: your children will definitely appreciate it

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is really cute. Besides [name]Jazz[/name] it also lends itself to be called JT as well if people are so inclined.

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], imo, is cuter as [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Daphne[/name].

Aww thanks guys! :). So glad to have found our top boy name. U girls helped so much. Of course things can change but it will always stay on my list and hopefully remain on top :). As for girls. I do like [name]Daphne[/name] but it may not be the one. We will see. It still remains on my list and I love the middle name [name]Juliet[/name]. However I’m leaning a but more towards [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] nn [name]Tess[/name]. It does seem a bit nicknamey next to violet but not terribly so. I like the simple elegance of [name]Tessa[/name] :). But we’ll see. My dh is also fond of the name [name]Tessa[/name] so at least we are in agreement. He is way
Ore flexible with girl names so I’m glad he came around to the name [name]Jasper[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name]. I also really like [name]Tessa[/name] too.

Good luck!

I really like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Daphne[/name], but I already have a dd with the ette ending, so it would sound funny to have another one. Otherwise, names like [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], and [name]Scarlett[/name] would be on my list for sure! :slight_smile:

My Dh is also really fond of the name [name]Daphne[/name], so that makes things easier for sure :). He also likes [name]Fiona[/name], and those are my two favs at the moment for girl names!

[name]Jasper[/name] for a boy feels perfect. Loving the nn [name]Jazz[/name]. Also liking [name]Oliver[/name] (Dh isn’t a huge fan but will think about it, haha). I don’t know, I think I like [name]Jasper[/name] a tiny bit better though.

:slight_smile: