My DH likes names that were popular in the 70s and 80s, HELP

Hello All!

My DH and I are really struggling with girl names. I love classic names like [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] ect.
My DH likes (are you sitting down?) [name]Jennifer[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Jenna[/name], [name]Michelle[/name], [name]Dawn[/name] ect…

I have tried to calmly explain that these are dated and no longer in fashion. I really dislike all of these names and have some very strong negative associations as I grew up with oodles of girls that had these names. These names are totally out for me, and I have told him if need be We will call our baby girl [name]Jane[/name] which is my name and a name we both like and is at least in fashion or ready to come back.

I will admit to not really being a fan of junior names though so it is a last resort.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help! My DH refuses to give the baby a granny name as he calls them.

Thanks,
[name]Jane[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] - I feel your pain! My DH’s favorite girl’s name was [name]Melissa[/name] when we were trying to name our daughter! [name]Melissa[/name] is a nice name, but too dated, in my opinion.
[name]How[/name] about going with a classic “J” or “G” name, since you love [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name], and he loves [name]Jennifer[/name] and [name]Jessica[/name]:

[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Julianna[/name]
[name]Jacqueline[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] (a form of [name]Jennifer[/name])
[name]Guinevere[/name] (another form of [name]Jennifer[/name])
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Gwendolen[/name]/[name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Gwyneth[/name]

What about more classic names that were in style then as well as now, such as…

[name]Alison[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Gabriella[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name]
[name]Gretchen[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Samantha[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Sloane[/name] (not really classic, but has an 80’s vibe thanks to [name]Ferris[/name] Beuller)
[name]Veronica[/name]

[name]Gemma[/name] could be seen as an updated [name]Jenna[/name]
[name]Genvieve[/name] or [name]Genevra[/name] for [name]Jennifer[/name]
[name]Donia[/name] or Donae for [name]Dawn[/name]

Or what about a timeless name like [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Catherine[/name]? They were popular in the eighties but they aren’t tied to any one time.

There are styles besides vintage and 80s. Does he like nature names? Biblical names? Irish or Italian names?
I think [name]Jane[/name] is lovely but I can see why you might not want a [name]Jr[/name]. Good luck with your decision.