My favorite girl A names

feel like I can’t eliminate anymore. Opinions on each please. Some I like only for a middle name thanks.

[name]Abigail[/name] ([name]Abby[/name])
[name]Addison[/name] ([name]Addy[/name])
[name]Adeline[/name] ([name]Addy[/name])
[name]Alayna[/name] ([name]Ally[/name])
[name]Alexandra[/name] ([name]Ally[/name])
[name]Alison[/name] ([name]Ally[/name])
[name]Anna[/name] ([name]Annie[/name])
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]

Middle names;
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]April[/name]

[name]Abigail[/name] ([name]Abby[/name]) -the meaning is perfect for a daddy’s girl but it has gotten too popular for me so if that doesn’t bug you it would be a great choice.
[name]Addison[/name] ([name]Addy[/name]) - Any -son name to me is masculine and [name]Addison[/name] is the name of a disease and not something I woudl personally like to name my daughter.
[name]Adeline[/name] ([name]Addy[/name]) - This is actually on our list but I’m hesitant because it is one letter off from all the Madelines running around. Maybe as a middle?
[name]Alayna[/name] ([name]Ally[/name]) - I prefer [name]Elena[/name] and I’m not a fan of the NN [name]Ally[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] ([name]Ally[/name]) - [name]Love[/name] [name]Alex[/name] as a NN over [name]Ally[/name] any day and it is such a classic beautiful girl’s name [name]IMO[/name]
[name]Alison[/name] ([name]Ally[/name]) - No. Again with the -son and I just don’t like it. Maybe because it screams 80’s to me.
[name]Anna[/name] ([name]Annie[/name]) - [name]Love[/name] this name
[name]Audrey[/name] - It’s okay but starting to get pretty popular
[name]Ava[/name] - Short sweet and adorable

Middle names;
[name]Amelia[/name] - Great choice and as a middle you don’t have to worry about her being swooped up with all the other Amelias
[name]April[/name] - It could work.

[name]Abigail[/name] is a great choice. I love the name [name]Addy[/name], but not so much the the longer variations. That would be a nickname I would stick to. I never liked the nickname [name]Ally[/name]. I feel as though little girls who are called [name]Ally[/name] always resort to [name]Alex[/name] or their actual name when they grow older. [name]Alison[/name]/[name]Alice[/name] is a beautiful name. I also like [name]Audrey[/name]. I don’t know too many Audreys, so that might be the best possibility if you are worried if the other names are too common.

As for the middle name route, go with [name]April[/name]. [name]April[/name] fits better with most names.

The only two I’m really feeling on your list are [name]Alexandera[/name] and [name]Anna[/name].

[name]Abigail[/name] ([name]Abby[/name]) - one of my favorite names of all time. It’s such a classic. [name]Abby[/name], not so much.
[name]Addison[/name] ([name]Addy[/name]) - no thank you. I would prefer [name]Adelaide[/name] or [name]Adeline[/name].
[name]Adeline[/name] ([name]Addy[/name]) - very spunky. I’ve loved this one for a while.
[name]Alayna[/name] ([name]Ally[/name]) - not my style.
[name]Alexandra[/name] ([name]Ally[/name]) - eh.
[name]Alison[/name] ([name]Ally[/name]) - love this one, but prefer the [name]Allison[/name] spelling
[name]Anna[/name] ([name]Annie[/name]) - prefer [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] - love this one! So spunky and charming!
[name]Ava[/name] - trendy and not classic.

Middle names;
[name]Amelia[/name] - why not use this as a first name? I love the nicknames [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Melia[/name]!
[name]April[/name] - my least favorite month name for a girl.

[name]Abigail[/name] ([name]Abby[/name])- I like [name]Abigail[/name], but I think I actually prefer it as a middle. I like it in full better than only [name]Abby[/name].
[name]Addison[/name] ([name]Addy[/name])- Not a fan. Means “son of [name]Adam[/name].”
[name]Adeline[/name] ([name]Addy[/name])- [name]LOVE[/name]. I also really like [name]Adelaide[/name], nn [name]Addy[/name].
[name]Alayna[/name] ([name]Ally[/name])- I don’t like it unless you’re willing to spell it [name]Elena[/name].
[name]Alexandra[/name] ([name]Ally[/name])- Beautiful and classic. I personally prefer the nickname [name]Xan[/name], but that’s fine.
[name]Alison[/name] ([name]Ally[/name])- I like this too.
[name]Anna[/name] ([name]Annie[/name])- I love [name]Anna[/name], but I don’t like [name]Annie[/name] at all.
[name]Audrey[/name]- Very classy and dignified.
[name]Ava[/name]- Very pretty. It is extremely popular (and heading up) but I totally understand why.

Middle names;
[name]Amelia[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it.
[name]April[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t like it.