[name]Jordan[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name] “[name]Xander[/name]”
[name]Jett[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]

Great list! :slight_smile:

[name]Nathan[/name] (my son’s name): I think it’s a great name. I love [name]Nathaniel[/name], too, as well as the [name]Nate[/name] nickname.
[name]Leo[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Jasper[/name]: I think it’s handsome…
[name]Spencer[/name]: I know some great Spencers, so I have really good associations with the name.
[name]Christian[/name]: I like some of your other names more, but I do think it’s handsome.
[name]Hayden[/name]: I like some of the other names more…
[name]Seth[/name]: [name]Seth[/name] is starting to grow on me…
[name]Reilly[/name]: I can see its appeal…
[name]Caspian[/name]: I think it’s really cool!
[name]Julius[/name]: I love [name]Julius[/name]…
[name]Reuben[/name]: I think it’s great!
[name]Matthias[/name]: I like it a lot…
[name]Jordan[/name]: Some of the other names are more my style…
[name]Daniel[/name]: I love it!
[name]Phoenix[/name]: I think it’s interesting…
[name]Alexander[/name] “[name]Xander[/name]”: I think [name]Alexander[/name] is really handsome.
[name]Jett[/name]: I can see the appeal…
[name]Gabriel[/name]: I love it!
[name]Noah[/name]: I like [name]Noah[/name] a lot, too…

Great list!

Take care…

Such a mix!!

[name]Nathan[/name] (my son’s name)-- I love the nn [name]Nate[/name] for this. Great classic name.
[name]Leo[/name]-- seems like half a name, but I see the appeal since the longer names that [name]Leo[/name] is a nn for are kinda fuddy-duddy.
[name]Jasper[/name]-- I like it, but since Twilight, vampire is the first think that comes to mind when I hear the name. Hopefully the Twilight madness will not stick around long enough for that to be a problem.
[name]Spencer[/name]-- [name]LOVE[/name]. Very classic handsome name, esp nn [name]Spence[/name].
[name]Christian[/name]-- I like it, but the child is very likely going to be called “[name]Chris[/name]” for convenience which I am not as much a fan of.
[name]Hayden[/name]-- toooooo many “ayden/aiden” names out there these days.
[name]Seth[/name]-- eh, nice name, kind of boring.
[name]Reilly[/name]-- I like it. Trying to imagine a professional man named [name]Reilly[/name] and it sounds a little to casual to me.
[name]Caspian[/name]-- UM, [name]LOVE[/name] IT and nn [name]Cass[/name]/ [name]Cas[/name].
[name]Julius[/name]-- nice, but I think the feminine sound may be a problem in elementary and middle school.
[name]Reuben[/name]-- only think I can think of is the sandwich. If comments like, “oh, like the sandwich?” don’t bother you, go for it.
[name]Matthias[/name]-- [name]LOVE[/name], but make sure you are cool with nn [name]Matt[/name] (people will shorten it for convenience!)
[name]Jordan[/name]-- more of a girls name these days.
[name]Daniel[/name]-- nice, but to me its a little boring compared to your other names.
[name]Phoenix[/name]-- treeeeeeendy sound/ spelling to me. Also, would be hard to put himseld forth as a professional with a name like this.
[name]Alexander[/name] “[name]Xander[/name]”-- Nice spin on the traditional name and better nn than [name]Alex[/name].
[name]Jett[/name]-- see [name]Phoenix[/name].
[name]Gabriel[/name]-- Nice. Not overly popular and I love the nn [name]Gabe[/name].
[name]Noah[/name]-- getting pretty popular. Nice solid name though.

So, basically, my favorites are [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Caspian[/name], [name]Matthias[/name], and [name]Gabriel[/name]. :slight_smile: