My favourite names at the moment

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite names for baby number 2 at the moment are;

:heartpulse:[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] (nn Silv or Vee)
:blue_heart:[name_u]Clarence[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] (nn Clarny, [name_u]Clancy[/name_u] or Larry)

I also really like;

:heartpulse:[name_u]Penny[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]. (nn Pen)
:blue_heart:[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] (nn Zac)

Hubby and I currently have a little girl called [name_u]Alma[/name_u] (nn Alms). We use Alms as much as [name_u]Alma[/name_u] so a cute nn is important too. [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] btw would be pronounced Clar not [name_u]Clare[/name_u]. I know on other posts discussing the name [name_u]Clarence[/name_u], lots of people thought that it was too feminine. This surprised me as it’s very similar to [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and yet I personally don’t find it as feminine as say [name_u]Jesse[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] etc. I love the film a [name_u]Wonderful[/name_u] Life so I have always loved the name [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] (the lovely [name_u]Angel[/name_u] on there :innocent:). Thanks everyone x

2 Likes

What a wonderful set of choices!!

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is so sleek and pretty! Vee is super cute!

[name_u]Clarence[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] is fabulous! I love [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] - clunky cool and charming - and Clancy!!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Clancy[/name_u].

[name_u]Penny[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] is so sweet and bright. [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] is cheerful and cool!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] all them :purple_heart::purple_heart::blossom:

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_u]Penny[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] are ADORABLE. [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is my favorite boy name, so instant winner there. I’m personally not a big fan of [name_u]Clarence[/name_u]. It reminds me of the supreme court justice [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. And also my friend, who happens to have the exact same name, but goes by his initials because he dislikes it. It doesn’t seem feminine at all to me though, and I love [name_u]Clancy[/name_u]!

Firstly congratulations on baby #2 :bouquet:

I also absolutely love [name_u]Alma[/name_u]!

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts on your list…

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] ~ such a sweet whimsical option she’s ethereal and has a pretty delicate sound. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is beautiful I love the meaning ‘from the forest’ and [name_f]Joy[/name_f] paired with her is gorgeous the whole idea of a joyful [name_u]Forest[/name_u] pixie is just perfect

[name_u]Clarence[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] ~ I can completely see the appeal in this name it has a well polished vintage vibe very distinguished. However personally I’m not a massive fan of [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] it’s just not my style a little stodgy.

[name_u]Penny[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] ~ Adorable! [name_u]Penny[/name_u] is such a sweet vintage gem really fun, bright and spunky. [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] is a gorgeous middle name for [name_u]Penny[/name_u]. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name! I think [name_u]Alma[/name_u] & [name_u]Penny[/name_u] is so sweet.

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] ~ absolutely love [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] he’s so handsome, upbeat and gorgeous. A lovely biblical name with the gorgeous meaning ‘laughter’ genuinely stunning. [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] works so well as a middle name for [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. [name_u]Alma[/name_u] & [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is a stunning pairing.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is adorable!!! SO sweet and soft

Not a big fan of the name [name_u]Clarence[/name_u], but goes well with [name_u]Jay[/name_u]!

[name_u]Penny[/name_u] Lilac; I feel like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] with the nickname [name_u]Pen[/name_u] or [name_u]Penny[/name_u] would be cuter, but also just not a huge fan of [name_u]Penny[/name_u] in general

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Clarence; I ADORE the name [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Zac[/name_m] as a nickname is reasonable. [name_u]Clarence[/name_u] is still not my fav, but is ok as a middle name