My Final Two-Help! =)

[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]Kimball[/name]?
or
[name]Everly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Kimball[/name]?

I prefer [name]Everly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] over [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Esme[/name]. There’s something about [name]Everly[/name] to me that seems so sweet. Good luck!

[name]Everly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is gorgeous!

[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Esme[/name] without a doubt!

I adore both names and they sound beautiful together :slight_smile: I like [name]Everly[/name] but it sort of has that trendy feel that makes me think it may sound dated in another 20 years and [name]Claire[/name] is somewhat of a filler name to me in the middle.

I do adore [name]Evenie[/name] though (Ev-uh-nee) if you’ve ever considered that? It’s French from [name]Evonne[/name] which is in turn from [name]Yvonne[/name].

Also, for [name]Imogen[/name], I love the nn options - [name]Immy[/name], Ims, [name]Gen[/name]!

Good luck!

I love nn [name]Immy[/name], too!
And everytime I go over the names I realize what a beautiful sibset they would(maybe will) be! =)

Definitely [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Esme[/name]! Such a beautiful combo with a soft, subtly vintage charm. [name]Everly[/name] sounds very modern which isn’t really my style, but [name]Claire[/name] is nice and [name]Everly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] flows very well. I just like the style of [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Esme[/name] a lot more. Good luck :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Esme[/name]!

[name]Everly[/name] [name]Claire[/name] gets my vote!

[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Esme[/name]- adorable.

What about [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Claire[/name]? I like [name]Imogen[/name] better than [name]Everly[/name] because as someone already stated I think that [name]Everly[/name] sounds a bit trendy and will soon be dated in a few years. Something about [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Esme[/name] just doesn’t sit perfectly for me. I think maybe too many vowels? Plus I feel like [name]Esme[/name] is getting a bit trendy. But [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be perfect.

My heart was set on [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Claire[/name]…but the last name is [name]Kimball[/name]. So her initials who be I.C.K.! When I realized that I backed away.

I like [name]Everly[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

People say that [name]Everly[/name] is trendy and will sound old in 50 years, but to me, [name]Imogen[/name] sounds old NOW! Which would you rather have for your child? A name that will sound old when they’re young, or a name that will sound old when they’re old? [name]Just[/name] my opinion…