My friend's mom had quadruplets! :) Crazy names!

[name]Hi[/name], everyone. My friend’s mom was pregnant, and apparently quads were on the ultrasound. And they were all girls! And I was really scared of what she’d name them… my friend’s name is Yakima. So once they were born, a month early, my friend told me her sisters’ names… [name]Fantasia[/name], [name]Valencia[/name], Saxa and [name]Elixyvette[/name]. Yes. Which do you think was the craziest name?

3 Likes

Saxa is a little strange to me. I think [name]Elixyvette[/name] is the best of the bunch.

Saxa reminds me of saxophone. [name]Fantasia[/name] and [name]Valencia[/name] are the lucky ones, [name]Elixyvette[/name] is the worst off. Poor girl.

3 Likes

I actually love [name]Valencia[/name] and [name]Elixyvette[/name]! [name]Fantasia[/name] is okay, but a bit over-the-top for me. Saxa I don’t understand. :frowning:

[name]Fantasia[/name] sounds like some sort of sensual perfume. But, I definitley think [name]Elixyvette[/name] is worse off… bless her!!!

1 Like

[name]Valencia[/name] I sort of get… oranges, [name]Italy[/name], it’s not my style but I can see the appeal.

But [name]Elixyvette[/name] sounds like she threw a bunch of scrabble letters against a wall to come up with a name.

1 Like

[name]How[/name] amazing that they were only born a month early, what little miracles!

I’m not a fan of the names though, with the exception of maybe [name]Valencia[/name]. Wishing them the best, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

elixyvette sounds like a very strange (slurred?) modification of elizabeth, which is my own name. i’ve always said i wanted a more unusual name… but i think i’d prefer it over elizyvette…

1 Like

[name]Elixyvette[/name] is one of the strangest names I think I’ve ever heard. It’s a name that I’ve never heard and it’s very, very out there. Saxa isn’t so odd to me but it still isn’t something I’ve heard before. I kind of like [name]Valencia[/name]- it kind of sounds like [name]Valeria[/name] or [name]Valentina[/name]. [name]Fantasia[/name] is a name I’ve heard before- there was a [name]Fantasia[/name] on American Idol, right? I don’t really like it but it doesn’t seem as weird as [name]Elixyvette[/name].

I remember a while back when [name]Elixyvette[/name] kept trending on the NB homepage–I thought it was one of the wackiest names I’d seen in a long time. I actually don’t mind Saxa and [name]Valencia[/name] is pretty too. But I wish them all the best!

[name]Just[/name] call [name]Elixyvette[/name]- [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Valencia[/name]- [name]Allie[/name] or [name]Cece[/name], [name]Fantasia[/name]- [name]Annie[/name] or [name]Stacy[/name] and as for Saxa…I can’t think of anything. Maybe call her by her middle name, maybe [name]Sara[/name] will work. Hmm…and as for your friend, if she doesn’t like her name, you could always call her [name]Mia[/name]. :slight_smile: Best of luck to your friend’s mom!!

[name]Elixyvette[/name] is definitely the craziest. [name]How[/name] do you even pronounce that?

Yakima, [name]Fantasia[/name], [name]Valencia[/name], Saxa, and [name]Elixyvette[/name]? Oh man.

[name]Fantasia[/name] is the silliest, but [name]Elixyvette[/name] is the most over done. But to each their own! At least [name]Fantasia[/name] could be [name]Tasia[/name] and [name]Elixyvette[/name] can be Elix or Vette. Yakima, [name]Valencia[/name], and Saxa aren’t that crazy, but are pretty unusual. SO MANY BABIES.

Oh, haha. I forgot about this. For anyone that’s wondering, it’s

[name]Elle[/name]-Ex-EE-Vette

shame she didn’t ask us to help name them.

Elicyvette is the craziest by far!