My Girl List

[name_m]Just[/name_m] trying to get people’s thought on my list of girl names, what you like, what you don’t, variations. I already have an [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. Thank you!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Honor[/name_f]

I love the name [name_f]Violet[/name_f], and think it works with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]? [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]? [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]? I prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f] with [name_f]Renee[/name_f], because [name_f]Renee[/name_f] is a bit shorter. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] feels like a bit of a mouth full beside [name_f]Violet[/name_f].
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] - don’t love these names pared together, too many unique sounds.
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - [name_f]Vera[/name_f] ends in an a, and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] starts with the same type of A, so it doesn’t work.
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Honor[/name_f] - 2 word names? A plant and a virtue? Personally, I like to stick to max. 1 word name per child. Especially since neither of your older kids have any word names.

I think [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] (or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]) would be a sweet sibset!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]- I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but dont love it… [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a great classic![name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is nice too1
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]- I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]. I know a little girl named [name_f]Renee[/name_f] and it is such a great name! Underused but known and Feminie but not too girly and frilly eithe
[name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]- I like Very but there is a chain or burger places where I am from called [name_f]Vera[/name_f]'s burgers and their slogan is " You can’t beat [name_f]Vera[/name_f]'s meat" so I can’t get over that… [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is ok
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Honor[/name_f]- I love the nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u] so I like rosemary! [name_f]Honor[/name_f] is a nice middle!

Good list over all!