My girl name meanings!

Linden [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (tree / rose)
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] (work / sky)
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] (loving / hope)
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] (free man / grey)
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] (dawn / fairy)
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] (bright / light)
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] (willow / sage)
[name_f]Lillie[/name_f] [name_u]Ren[/name_u] (lily / water lily)
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] (ivy / beautiful)

Opinions? What images and vibes to my names give you? Are these not the meanings you know? Thanks!

1 Like

I get a lot of nature vibes from your combos, which is great! Also love the positive meanings. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] & [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Saige[/name_u]!

1 Like

In terms of meaning and visual, I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] the most. A few of the others, like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] and [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], are a little too heavy on the botanical for me. I would love to see [name_u]Linden[/name_u], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] paired with other names that aren’t plant specific.

The meanings of work / sky and dawn / fairy are more my style. I do really like [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] (but I prefer the spelling [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]). I also think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is gorgeous. If I may make a suggestion, I ADORE [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] - bright / fairy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Many of them are obviously nature names, but really they all feel so light. Both in the sense that they don’t feel heavy/they’re very breezy and the image I get from them is like a bright, breezy summer day with a clear blue sky.

A lot of your names are nature or virtue meanings. I would say find a combination that mixes the two instead of doubling down on one.

Amalia [name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

[name_u]Linden[/name_u] Rose (tree / rose)- a nice blend of rugged, unisex and sweet gentleness
Amalia Skye (work / sky)- unexpected and pretty
Annabelle Hope (loving / hope) -lovely meeting and a joyful feel
Charlotte Grey (free man / grey) -quite nice but the imagery is a bit grey and misty
Aurora Faye (dawn / fairy)-lovely meaning and feel
Clara Lucy (bright / light) -what a beautiful classic and a lovely meaning
Willow Saige (willow / sage) -wise and deep feelinf
Lillie Ren (lily / water lily) -quite nice
Ivy Belle (ivy / beautiful)- pretty and simple

I have basically just crushing on all your names since I first heard them :sweat_smile:. [name_u]Love[/name_u] them all!

1 Like

Aww, @EllArePea Thank you so much!

1 Like