My kids names! (:

Okay, I haven’t had my babies yet, but I really wanted to talk to you all about all of my kids!

Firstly, the twins (soon to be known as the big twins :p), [name]Winston[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]. DH and I got married when we were 20, and about three months after our wedding, we found out I was pregnant. [name]Even[/name] though twins run in our family, we really weren’t expecting that our first children would be twins, but it was a good surprise, as I’ve always wanted a big family.
After finding out they were g/b twins, we instantly knew what we were calling our boy. [name]Winston[/name] is named after my hubby’s best friend [name]Winston[/name] who killed himself when we were sixteen :frowning: We’d both always wanted to name a first son after him so that was a definite. His middle, [name]Charles[/name], was after a great grandfather, and we both loved the name.
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] came from a name we both loved, [name]Lucy[/name], but as a name-freak I wanted to put a different spin on it, so [name]Lucia[/name] it was. [name]Isabella[/name] came from one of my lovely sisters, who I wanted to pay tribute to.

[name]Just[/name] before the twin’s second birthday, we found out I was pregnant again! This time, thankfully not twins (those of you with multiples will know how chaotic it is!). We discovered it was a girl and we wanted to pay tribute to DH’s Irish heritage, thus [name]Cassidy[/name], as we loved the way it sounded and nickname potential ([name]Cass[/name], [name]Cassie[/name]). Her middle name is [name]Louise[/name], for my other sister, and best friend, who both have the middle name [name]Louise[/name].

Finally, about 7 months ago (:p) we found out I was once again pregnant with twins, thankfully g/b, as much as I’d love to have twin girls, I wouldn’t want [name]Winston[/name] to be the only boy :stuck_out_tongue:

The names we have decided on for the twins are:
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] (we both [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Oliver[/name] and the nn Oli is soooo cute! And [name]James[/name] is DH’s middle)
and [name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Cecelia[/name] is another name we both adore, [name]Mirabel[/name], I’ve discovered, fits for two of my great-grandmothers, [name]Miriam[/name] and [name]Belle[/name], and [name]Grace[/name] is for my sister-in-law, who’s middle name is [name]Grace[/name].)

Your thoughts on our naming choices would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! And, what lovely name choices! In fact, I only have a few suggestions: since your other girls only have one middle name each, why not give [name]Cecelia[/name] just one middle as well, or hyphenate ([name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name]-[name]Grace[/name]) to even things out? It’s always a good idea to balance the number of names with siblings.
Also, doesn’t [name]Cassidy[/name] seem like the odd one out with exotic [name]Cecelia[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]? I don’t think you should change the name [name]Cecelia[/name] at all: but what about calling her by the cute nickname [name]Celie[/name]?? That might even things out a bit.

Again, congratulations and good luck!!

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Your suggestions, I’m not a fan of hyphenating much, but we were considering giving [name]Cass[/name] and [name]Lucie[/name] another middle name each, not sure what to give them though. We might try asking [name]Luce[/name] but she will probably come up with something like [name]Princess[/name] or [name]Cinderella[/name] :stuck_out_tongue:
As for your other suggestion :slight_smile: we were planning on nicknaming [name]Cecelia[/name] something like [name]Celie[/name] or [name]Celia[/name]. :slight_smile:

I have always loved the name [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Cecelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]! Great choices and good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Oh my, I’m just about at 30 weeks, I feel like a PLANET.

Anyone else preg with twinnies at the moment? :smiley:

What about [name]Celia[/name] instead of [name]Cecilia[/name]?

We do like [name]Celia[/name] but we prefer the timeless quality of [name]Cecelia[/name] and it is more substantial than [name]Celia[/name].