My list of possibles....help!

I’m 30 weeks pregnant with a surprise and we are stuck on names. We like names that are a little different, however [name]Amelia[/name] is a current fave for a girl and I don’t like that it’s so popular now.

For a girl, her middle name will be [name]Aimee[/name]. For a boy, his middle name will be [name]James[/name]. Our surname starts with a Y

Possible girl names are:
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] (couldn’t have [name]Aimee[/name] as a middle name as initials spell G.A.Y :? )
[name]Isla[/name] (I love it, husband not so much!)
[name]MacKenzie[/name]

Possible boy names are:
[name]Callen[/name]
[name]Harlow[/name]

Would love to hear your thoughts, Berries!

I like all of your girl names except for [name]MacKenzie[/name] (just nms, too trendy). That being said, I don’t think any of them sound all that great paired with [name]Aimee[/name]. Are there any other middle names you’re considering or is [name]Aimee[/name] non-negotiable?

As for boys, I like [name]Callen[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Harlow[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds good too, but I fear that [name]Harlow[/name] is starting to become a girl’s name, so I’d be hesitant to use it on a boy.

I agree with [name]Pansy[/name]. [name]Aimee[/name] doesn’t pair well with the first names you like. If you like [name]Amelia[/name], do you like [name]Amelie[/name]? It is less common but very pretty and similar.

[name]Harlow[/name] is more of a girl name thanks to [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Ritchie[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Harlan[/name]?

Would using [name]Amelia[/name] be enough to honor [name]Aimee[/name]? Then you could use another mn for a girl? I agree with the others, it doesn’t really work with the fns you like!

For a boy, I love [name]Callen[/name]. I also like [name]Cormac[/name]. [name]Both[/name] sound nice with [name]James[/name] as the mn. [name]Harlow[/name], I agree, sounds more girly now.

I have to echo what everyone else has said about [name]Aimee[/name] not flowing very well with your first name choices for a girl.
I think your choices for a boy are fantastic. I was going to say I particularly love [name]Harlow[/name] but when I looked it up, I do see spiking popularity for girls. But that said, it is barely in the top 1000 for either gender so maybe it could work anyway.