My list! Thoughts please :)

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,
So, I am not pregnant yet but am hoping to be in the next year. My husband and I have always liked [name]Jack[/name] for a boy and [name]Isabella[/name] for a girl, but they have gotten so popular that I am thinking of other options. I have a list of names going and just wanted to hear feedback. Here we go:

Boys:
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Crew[/name]

Girls:
[name]Maisie[/name]/[name]Maizie[/name]
[name]Camila[/name]/[name]Mila[/name] or [name]Millie[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]/[name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Marlie[/name]
[name]Allie[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]

Thoughts? Thanks!

I think if you still love [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name], don’t worry about them being popular. They’re both lovely names. I was born in the eighties and my name, [name]Amanda[/name], was in the top 5 in the US for that entire decade and stayed in the top 20 until the late 90s. So I’ve met a bunch of other Amandas in my day. It never really bugged me, and in fact one of my good friends is also named [name]Amanda[/name]. So what I’m saying is it won’t affect your kid, and if it’s a name you truly love, you’ll get over the frustration of finding out your love for the name isn’t unique. The thing is, your kid’s personality will still be unique.

As for your other choices, [name]Finn[/name] is a very nice name, has the same playful feel of [name]Jack[/name]. [name]Crew[/name] isn’t my style, it just is too much of a word to me and not a name. Brings up immediate thoughts of J. [name]Crew[/name] (not a terrible thing to come to mind, but I wouldn’t want to associate my child with a clothing brand). [name]Maisie[/name]/[name]Maizie[/name] would be cute on a little girl, but I’m not sure it would age well. [name]Isla[/name] is a beautiful, classy name, very similar to [name]Isabella[/name]. What about the closely related [name]Ilsa[/name]?

I really like [name]Jack[/name], [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Owen[/name]. I agree with previous poster about [name]Crew[/name].
[name]Maisie[/name] is cute! I also like the similar sounding [name]Maeve[/name].
[name]Mila[/name] is pretty and simple, similar to [name]Mia[/name] but not as common.
[name]Millie[/name] is a cute nickname but I don’t care for it on it’s own.
[name]Isabelle[/name]/[name]Isabella[/name]- Obviously popular, but if you love it use it. It’s very pretty.
[name]Finley[/name]- I have never been crazy about it.
[name]Allie[/name]- I like it as a nickname for something longer. [name]Alina[/name], [name]Allison[/name], [name]Alanna[/name] etc.
[name]Isla[/name]- very pretty

We have similar taste! My son, [name]Owen[/name], would have been [name]Finley[/name] if he were a girl!

I agree with pp’s, [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name] are both fine names. If you love them, use them. However, I do like most of your other choices–even [name]Crew[/name]! Although [name]Marlie[/name] is NMS.