My List :)

Alright, so I’m not pregnant (nor am I planning to be anytime soon), but I wanted some feedback on some names. My favorites are as follows:

[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Victoire[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Edmund[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]George[/name]

I’m a bit apprehensive about [name]Victoire[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name]: [name]Victoire[/name] because I don’t have a drop of French blood in me and [name]Evangeline[/name] because it’s so long. And does [name]Lily[/name] even go with the other three girls names? Also, I’m kinda iffy on boys’ middle names. Any suggestions?

[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]- Im not a fan of either of these names, nor am i fan of them together, but thats just me personally. I think [name]Fleur[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] would flow nicer though.

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Alice[/name], but “l” in [name]Felicity[/name] seems to fun in the “l” in [name]Alice[/name] a little to much.

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Victoire[/name]- I think this is lovely! I like the [name]Juliette[/name] spelling better, but the french [name]Victoire[/name] is gorgeous even though i think [name]Victoria[/name] may flow a little more nicely.

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]- All this makes me think of is Lost actress [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Evangeline[/name] is a beautiful name, and so is [name]Lily[/name] though. Also i think [name]Evangeline[/name] is veyr beautiful and deserves to be a first name, is has the VERY cute nickname of [name]Evie[/name].

[name]Charles[/name] [name]Edmund[/name]- This sounds very regal and handsome to me I like it.

[name]James[/name]- I like [name]James[/name], and just about any name will go with [name]James[/name]. I like classic middle names (with more “off beat” second middle names), so maybe [name]James[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Robert[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Elliot[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Lucas[/name], or [name]James[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]

[name]Frederick[/name]- Eh im so so on this name, not a huge fan but it could be worse. I would say anything i listed above with [name]James[/name] would work with [name]Fredrick[/name].

[name]George[/name]- I dislike [name]George[/name], Im not quite sure why, but i think that [name]George[/name] and [name]James[/name] are really close in sound.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]- Im not a fan of either of these names, nor am i fan of them together, but thats just me personally. I think [name]Fleur[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] would flow nicer though.

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Alice[/name], but “l” in [name]Felicity[/name] seems to fun in the “l” in [name]Alice[/name] a little to much.

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Victoire[/name]- I think this is lovely! I like the [name]Juliette[/name] spelling better, but the french [name]Victoire[/name] is gorgeous even though i think [name]Victoria[/name] may flow a little more nicely.

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]- All this makes me think of is Lost actress [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Evangeline[/name] is a beautiful name, and so is [name]Lily[/name] though. Also i think [name]Evangeline[/name] is veyr beautiful and deserves to be a first name, is has the VERY cute nickname of [name]Evie[/name].

[name]Charles[/name] [name]Edmund[/name]- This sounds very regal and handsome to me I like it.

[name]James[/name]- I like [name]James[/name], and just about any name will go with [name]James[/name]. I like classic middle names (with more “off beat” second middle names), so maybe [name]James[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Robert[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Elliot[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Lucas[/name], or [name]James[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]

[name]Frederick[/name]- Eh im so so on this name, not a huge fan but it could be worse. I would say anything i listed above with [name]James[/name] would work with [name]Fredrick[/name].

[name]George[/name]- I dislike [name]George[/name], Im not quite sure why, but i think that [name]George[/name] and [name]James[/name] are really close in sound.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:)[/quote]

Thank you! And I didn’t even realize I’d just flipped the name [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Lily[/name], though I might have known subconsciously.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:)[/quote]

Thank you! And I didn’t even realize I’d just flipped the name [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Lily[/name], though I might have known subconsciously.[/quote:x21d8a7l]

Your welcome! Haha but i do things subconsciously all the time so i understand:)