My little boy is here ❤️

Jude René was born last night after a bit of a marathon labour. It was rough but I’m glad he’s here safe and sound and I can’t wait for him and his sister to meet!

Thank you to everyone here for listening to me as I overthought every possibility and ruminated excessively over his name, just as I did with my daughter. It was ultimately down to Jude or Felix and the decision wasn’t an easy one but Jude seems to be less common here and to me he looks like a little Jude. René is after my father. We were debating between that and a few other options but once he was out the significance of the name trumped all else.

It’s been a rough few days but I’m pretty happy to finally have my little guy earthside :blush:

80 Likes

Aww so happy for you, congratulations!! He has an absolutely lovely name :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a very handsome choice! Many congratulations, Mama!

1 Like

Congratulations! Great choice. I love the name [name_u]Jude[/name_u] :relaxed:

1 Like

Congrats! He has such a lovely name!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a cute name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! His name is perfect. :green_heart:

1 Like

Oh, I’ve been so excited to see what name you were going to choose! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Rene[/name_u] is so very handsome and sweet!! I love the meaning behind his name, and I love the adorable little connection to his sisters name!
Congratulations on your littlest one!! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is gorgeous😍

1 Like

That’s wonderful news. It’s great to hear that despite uncertainties his name came together once you got to meet him. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]René[/name_u] is dashing. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

So beautiful! [name_u]Love[/name_u] seeing [name_u]Jude[/name_u] being used!

You’ve done an amazing job mamma - wishing you a speedy recovery :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Somehow I love that combo even more written down here than when you were pondering it. It’s super strong, handsome, distinctive and meaningful. Great job, I know it’s been a challenge!

Sorry to hear your labour was rough. I hope you’re both recovering well and settling into life as a family of 4 :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations! I find [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]René[/name_u] a handsome jewel of a name! Best wishes to you, your partner and daughter and to little [name_u]Jude[/name_u] too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a great meaningful name for your little boy, really happy for you!

1 Like

congratulations!! his name is lovely!

1 Like

Congratulations. He has a wonderful name😍

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name! Welldone on making a decision haha I feel ya.
I hope you get some time to recover!

1 Like

Congratulations for the birth of your baby boy and congratulations for your amazing choice! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]René[/name_u] is a wonderful name.
I wish you a good recovery and the best luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Gorgeous and perfect :heavy_heart_exclamation: congratulations and well done mama.

1 Like