My little girl...

After a [name]LONG[/name] 9 months of complete name indecision…Our little girl was born on [name]December[/name] 21st, 2012. She was born with A LOT of dark hair! She is just beautiful. She is our 3rd child and only girl. She did not have a name until she was 12 hours old, but my husband and I completely agreed (Finally)…

She is [name]Iris[/name] [name]Bradley[/name].

[name]Moriah[/name]

I love the name [name]Iris[/name]! I presume [name]Bradley[/name] is a family name? Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new baby girl! Such a pretty name!

Congradulations! [name]Glad[/name] to see someone willing to use the name [name]Iris[/name], it’s apsolutly beautiful!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Iris[/name]!! Always think honoring family is a great use of the middle name! Congratulations!:stuck_out_tongue:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Iris[/name]! [name]Iris[/name] [name]Bradley[/name] is lovely. All the best!

Thank you all…We appreciate the good thoughts. She is a beautiful [name]Iris[/name]…and Yes–[name]Bradley[/name] is a family name. It was my granmother’s maiden name. We wanted a First Name that was known, but not common. No one has been confused by spellings or pronounciations. We are over the moon with her and her name!