My little pharaohs are here!

I’m very excited to announce the birth of my twins, [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Nilo[/name_m] and Aída [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], born [name_u]November[/name_u] 8th at 11:46 pm and 11:53 pm respectively. Their names suit them so well and my family and I are all smitten!
They came 36 days early, but thankfully all healthy. Aída is a bit larger than [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] is and they both have the prettiest brown eyes and dark hair. I’m so happy (and exhausted)!
I would like to thank all of you who helped me with words of comfort, suggestions and honest opinions, if it weren’t for this site and it’s lovely members, well, I’d rather not think about that.

Let me go tend to my little pharaohs now! :slight_smile:

Congrats!! Great names, they go wonderfully together.

Congratulations!!! I am soooo smitten with Aìda [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] right now…GREAT PICKS! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your twins! I love the subtle Egyptian theme you used and the names [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and [name_f]Aida[/name_f] are very beautiful!

Congratulations! [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] and [name_f]Aida[/name_f] are so utterly perfect together, and I love the subtle Egyptian theme, as well! [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Nilo[/name_m] and [name_f]Aida[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are perfection.

Felicitaciones on your twins! I just can’t get over how perfect [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Nilo[/name_m] and Aída [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] are!

Congratulations on your twins!! I’m so happy they are here and healthy!

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes, it means a lot to me! [name_m]Bastian[/name_m], Aída and I are all home now and resting. I’ve never been so exhausted in my life, but I’ve never felt this happy and proud either.

So glad to hear of the healthy arrival of your beautifully named babies! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

I love the alliteration of Aída [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Nilo[/name_m] is so handsome. You chose amazing names!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! What gorgeous names :slight_smile: