My little Rafferty

He finally arrived we named him [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]John[/name]!

thanks to all of you who offered great advice, my little boy arrived 12 days overdue on [name]Monday[/name] 15th [name]August[/name] at 15.26, weighing 7lbs 15oz, he is lovely and little sister [name]Lily[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] is very pleased with him despite her previous demands for a sister!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]John[/name]! A great combo! All the best, [name]Mischa[/name].

Congratulations and best wishes! [name]LOVE[/name] the name!!!

[name]Rafferty[/name] is such a handsome name! Congratulations!

[name]David[/name]

Congrats! I love his name, very handsome!

Congratulations!

[name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]John[/name] is swoon-worthy. Congratulations on your baby boy!

Congrats! What gorgeous names your children have.

Congratulations!

Yay!! [name]Just[/name] searching for your posts wondering if you had your own little ‘[name]Rafferty[/name]’ yet :).

Congratulations to your family and welcome [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]John[/name]!! Fabulous choice! I am really struggling to think of another boy’s name to top [name]Rafferty[/name] to be honest! [name]Lucky[/name] I’m in the right place.

Well done!

[name]Rafferty[/name] is wonderful, but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lily[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]!

Thank u everyone for your lovely comments, [name]Rafferty[/name] suits his name perfectly and I couldn’t imagine him being anything else! X