My Little Spring Flower

It’s a girl!
Our little team green baby arrived healthy and loud on [name_f]April[/name_f] 9th and she’s just the most precious little thing. Her name is [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] and it suits her perfectly.

A little backstory of her name:
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]-Is in top 100 here in [name_u]Sweden[/name_u], but it doesn’t bother us. I am a pre-school teacher, and during my five years of being one i’ve only encountered two [name_f]Thea[/name_f]'s. We thought about [name_f]Iris[/name_f] or [name_f]Alma[/name_f] but now she’s here we can definitely tell she’s an [name_f]Thea[/name_f].

[name_f]Florence[/name_f]-Was the name of my SO’s great-grandma whom passed away a couple of years ago. She was an very sweet woman and she always wanted to have a girl named after her so it feels good that her name lives on with our daughter.

[name_f]Maria[/name_f]-This is both mine and my mum’s middle name, so i thought it would be a nice touch to let my baby girl have it as well.

We are all doing just great, and are spending all our time to get to know our [name_f]Thea[/name_f], she’s an very welcomed distraction during these strange times. I am really looking forward this journey as a new mom :slight_smile: I will still hang around here, i love this site too much to leave. Take care everyone!

11 Likes

Congratulations on your baby girl! What a sweet name she has. :slight_smile:

That’s a stunning name! Congratulations!

Wow, I’m so in love with her name!! Congratulations on your baby girl!

Gorgeous! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] little [name_f]Thea[/name_f], and many congratulations @sofiasweden.

Congratulations! I love her name, so beautiful.

Congratulions! [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] is absolutely stunning!

Congratulations [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maria[/name_f] is perfect such a beautiful name : )

Lovely name!
I’m curious how [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is pronounced in [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]? Is the h silent (like [name_f]Taya[/name_f] or Téa)? Or is it Thee-uh (th sound like thumb)

I LOVE her name! TFM. :slight_smile: Cute!