My Magical Girls

I’ve finally picked out my girls combinations and would love to hear some feedback on them! If you don’t like the flow of a name, please add another name rather than the name that you dislike.

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] Severa (My very favorite)
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_f]Clodagh[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_f]Severina[/name_f] Vindimiatrix
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] or [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] (Not too sure about [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] because the story of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] and people relating [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] to narcissism)
[name_f]Eleni[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

That is a very impressive list
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] Severa (My very favorite)
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] reminds me of deluxe, and Severa of severed, which is not a good word. I’m sorry :frowning:
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
Breathtaking. I love it
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]
By far my favourite. I adore [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_u]Frost[/name_u], and [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] adds an exotics and lovely flavour.
[name_f]Clodagh[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]
I like [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. Have never heard [name_f]Clodagh[/name_f], nor do I have any idea how it might be said.
[name_f]Severina[/name_f] Vindimiatrix
Severed, again, and Vindimiatrix is… well, it would be nice in Scrabble, but I feel like it would be one of those middle names that no one can find out about ever
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] or [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] (Not too sure about [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] because the story of [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] and people relating [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] to narcissism)
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f], I think, is useable, but [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] is far too much like Narcissistic for me. Plus the story of [name_m]Narcissus[/name_m] is pretty brutal.
[name_f]Eleni[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
Prefer without the [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but this one is gorgeous

[name_f]Lux[/name_f] Severa: I personally don’t like the flow of the “s” sound at the end of [name_f]Lux[/name_f] blending with the beginning of Severa. I also prefer the syllable structure of [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Severina[/name_f]. Other suggestions: [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] (love this one!)

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: This is beautiful, very sweet and fairy-tale and pink hued, although [name_f]Alcyone[/name_f] in the middle does spice it up a tad.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]: This is my favorite. It’s very wintery, moonlight on newly fallen snow. A bit lonely, haunting.

[name_f]Clodagh[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]: So funny, I recently met a [name_f]Clodagh[/name_f] - had not heard the name before. [name_f]Clodagh[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] has great flow, but doesn’t do much for me - just not my taste.

[name_f]Severina[/name_f] Vindimiatrix: This name is all angles! It’s a little too femme fatale robot for me. It’s also just a lot of name - so many syllables (and this coming from someone who loooves a lot of syllables)!

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] or [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f]: [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] is perfection in terms of sound/flow but I too would worry about the pairing. I think they are both useable on their own though.

[name_f]Eleni[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: This is very pretty, my next favorite. There is something incredibly relatable about this name even with powerful, dramatic [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] in the middle. [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] is adorable. It has the 3-4-2 thing going on as far as syllables. Fantastic flow and sound.

Ooh comments! I love to see others responses to my names!

[name_f]Janna[/name_f], I’ve never thought of severed for Severa, so I’m glad you pointed that out! I only thought of severe. [name_f]Clodagh[/name_f] is pronounced [name_f]Clo[/name_f]-Da. I’m Irish so I’ve been trying to add a bit of their names into my pairings, but Irish names are hard to add together with my list!

Thunderbolt, [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Severina[/name_f] and [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] are stunning. I might use one of those. I love [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] and [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] too much to let them go, so I might have to use them with another name, I figured they would be too much together!

Thank you both for your honesty :slight_smile: